IGNORED

FS: Xbox OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast

Austin

Hey folks, have some more stuff for sale. Photos are massive if attached on AtariAge, so please see my Google drive instead. Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h5xiolffQrWUJ-ifJrIY1jr6i7_c4fEy?usp=sharing

USA buyers only, PayPal only. Family/Friends/Gifted payment is preferred, add a small percentage on top to help cover PayPal fees otherwise. Prefer only dealing with buyers that already have feedback on this forum (sorry, not interested in feedback elsewhere).

Apparently I have two feedback threads:
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/159877-austin/
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/156821-austin/

R-Type DX (Game Boy) - $23 shipped
 - Box, manual, tray, and other inserts included.

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (Xbox) - $200 shipped
 - Box, manual, disc. In good shape.

Stuff that's gone:

Everdrive GB (Original GB/GBC flash cart) - $45 shipped *pending sale*
 - Also not sure how this compares to the newer versions. Includes SD card.

PAL Nintendo Game Cube system with Game Boy Player - $90 shipped.
 - This is for people that want to do GB Player stuff in RGB. Preferably run through an OSSC. Comes with RGC RGB cable (Euro SCART), A/C adapter, SD Loader with SD card (Game Boy Interface software already on the card), and Game Boy Player (silver; no GB Player disc, that's what the SD Loader and GBI software is for). System has some scratches on it (see photos). No controller included unless you want a really beat up one I have (also see photos).

Harmony Cartridge for Atari VCS/2600 - $40 shipped *pending sale*
 - Includes the 16GB SD card ($12 extra if you buy one new). B&W manual included.

GBA Everdrive X5 (original version) - $60 shipped *pending sale*
 - "Long" cart. Not sure how this compares to the current X5, but that one is $100 from Krikzz. Includes SD card.

Saturn 2-game longbox bundle - $40 shipped
 - Mansion of Hidden Souls and Virtua Cop. Mansion has a good case with no cracks. Disc and manual are in good shape. Virtua Cop has a cracked front case. Hinges still intact, back case is fine. Disc/manual are good. Will be packed well.

Edited by Austin
Removed OSSC (sold).
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

Makes me wish I needed those multicarts. Good prices :)

Yeah, I could probably get more money for them, but I'd rather just get them out the door faster. Have a MiSTer arriving in the next week or two and I plan on doing GB/GBA stuff there, along with VCS, so no real need for these anymore. :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Austin said:

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (Xbox) - $230 shipped
 - Box, manual, disc. In "good" shape (not mint).

Feels like just "yesterday" I bought this from Gamestop for like 10 bucks. It actually is super fun though. I suppose the Xbox is vintage now so certain games will become expensive/etc.. Any other ones I should keep my eyes open for? This one blew my mind, I would have never guessed it to become one of the grails...video game collecting is so weird sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

Feels like just "yesterday" I bought this from Gamestop for like 10 bucks. It actually is super fun though. I suppose the Xbox is vintage now so certain games will become expensive/etc.. Any other ones I should keep my eyes open for? This one blew my mind, I would have never guessed it to become one of the grails...video game collecting is so weird sometimes.

Yeah, same. I've had it for a long time. It's definitely one of those rarer games for the console and people are trying to get it to fill out their collections. A few months back it was selling on average for $150 (as in, actually selling, not people simply setting a BIN price and walking away). Now they are selling in the upper $200's.. some have actually sold for $300+ (again, actually sold). Like.. WTF. Someone could buy this copy and won't have a hard time flipping it on eBay if they want.

Great game but I can play it elsewhere (I was able to nab it on Steam years ago before it was delisted). 1080p is much preferred over 480p, personally. :D

Edited by Austin
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Austin said:

Yeah, same. I've had it for a long time. It's definitely one of those rarer games for the console and people are trying to get it to fill out their collections. A few months back it was selling on average for $150 (as in, actually selling, not people simply setting a BIN price and walking away). Now they are selling in the upper $200's.. some have actually sold for $300+ (again, actually sold). Like.. WTF. Someone could buy this copy and won't have a hard time flipping it on eBay if they want.

Great game but I can play it elsewhere (I was able to nab it on Steam years ago before it was delisted). 1080p is much preferred over 480p, personally. :D

The DVD set for the cartoon MASK routinely sells for $300+

Yes...the DVD set....DVDs....

I don't know what happened but the collecting world I grew up in is gone haha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

I don't know what happened but the collecting world I grew up in is gone haha

Yeah, I know what you mean. No more going out and finding games (and even some consoles) for a buck or two a pop. I miss the late '90s and early '00s..

Edited by Austin

On 8/18/2020 at 8:50 AM, Austin said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. No more going out and finding games (and even some consoles) for a buck or two a pop. I miss the late '90s and early '00s..

yeah, I mean thats been that way a little while now but these days literally anything to do with he 80's is gone before it hits the shelves. People pay decent money for unused kool aid packets...what??!! haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...