IGNORED

Atari, Lynx, Sega CD, Genesis, NES, SNES, Vectrex, Pinball Machine, Donut

CaptainCanadian

Some of your auctions are coming up as only shipping to the USA and that you won't ship within Canada. I'm sure that was a mistake so I wanted to mention it to you before you lost out on any potential bidders. You also mentioned that everything was now on ebay. Does that mean everything else like the SNES, N64,etc. items are all gone? Just curious on that part.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:43 PM, Shawn said:

Some of your auctions are coming up as only shipping to the USA and that you won't ship within Canada. I'm sure that was a mistake so I wanted to mention it to you before you lost out on any potential bidders. You also mentioned that everything was now on ebay. Does that mean everything else like the SNES, N64,etc. items are all gone? Just curious on that part.

Thanks, no I didn't realize that. Ebay is a pain in the ass for shipping. In Canada, you need the address of where you intend to send out the parcel before you can get shipping options (to my knowledge) so that's why I did that. Almost everything is going through Ebay but there are limits so the N64 and SNES items and well mostly anything you don't see is still here. I have a 10k selling limit. Also I found my NOMADs and was able to test all my Genesis games, so they'll be going first.

Yeah Jinroh, I didn't realize they were so expensive either... I mean I guess someone likes barbie ALOT. They're my mother's old ones and she happened to buy FOUR of them when they came out, so hopefully that translates to a decent payout. I found I really like trading in toys, wish I had bought more. I lost a pile in the stock market, could've re-invested it in toys and sold them over the course of several years, what a dummy... seems like toys always hold some kind of value to someone.  It's really a great way to study the market too, you can see who is bidding on what, how much an item finishes on and potential buyers for your own product.  I'll definitely be checking out garage sales from now on. 

Edited by CaptainCanadian

On 9/6/2020 at 8:20 PM, Jinroh said:

Man I did not realize Millennium Barbie was commanding that much. I should have bought her rather than Millennium Bear Beanie Baby because that is worthless now. X3

The Barbie isn't worthless but it's only able to sell for a fraction of that listings $2k asking price. There are 100's of them NOS on ebay for $30ish. The most one has sold for this year was some random foolishly paid $150 for one. So don't feel bad about buying the Beanie Babies. Hell, someone might trade you Beanie to Barbie, 1:1. :)

• 2 weeks later...