IGNORED

Bob DeCrescenzo 7800 30th Anniversary Multicart #1

sramirez2008

On 8/17/2020 at 8:23 PM, groundtrooper said:

I have what you have. 30d83c481a417c32eaa2f444b4ffe76f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the labels are holding on better to yours than they are on mine? Many of my home brew carts tend to develop curling label syndrome on the corners within just a year or two. Ugh... 

48 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Looks like the labels are holding on better to yours than they are on mine? Many of my home brew carts tend to develop curling label syndrome on the corners within just a year or two. Ugh... 

You know the only one I have ever had a problem with really is from Bob's 3D Printed Cart run of Baby Pac-Man. 

The labels started peeling less than a week after receiving it. I have talked to a few others that had the same problem with that run last year. 

I keep my homebrew loose carts in cart protector cases so maybe that helped mine. 

• Like 1

I was just thinking about this cart recently.  I actually reached out to @CPUWIZ to find out if there was ever a fix for the 2 games that didn't work.  Neither of us knew for sure, but it seems the fix for Space Invaders and Moon Cresta would have to be in software.

I don't want to sell, but I'd love to get my cart updated with any fixes if there ever are or will be such things . . .

• Like 2