IGNORED

White Jaguar shell

fred

24 minutes ago, Rick Dangerous said:

White/Blue-Pearl?!  Anyone got a photo? 

I cannot find the picture I was thinking of to save my life and I know I had saved it. I could swear it was a white pearl and a deep blue pearl similar to the header on the AA pages here. But it could have just been a different angle/lighting of this particular one I found here. There was a post maybe in 2018 or so that this was on Ebay for I want to say $80 or something but I thought it was kind of ugly at the time. But this may have been what I was thinking of with the white/blue pearl, tho its more of a white and teal/blue in a way. in the picture I couldnt find anymore it was a top down view and maybe the lighting made it look darker. But this was the dental shells they called IMAGIN and then in this pic just below it you can see a clear shell as well

2024-02-15_09-29-43.jpg

Edited by UHATEIT

Yes, that's scam. Looks like someone went for picture search on ebay, websites and in forums, collected what he could get and "offers" this stuff now. If you are in doubt, just click on one of these and order a 128GB Jaguar (yes, that option does exist there) :D. Actually, I would prefer some mod to ban the link. That guy does not even deserve a single more click.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Now that AtariAge has the molds and Atari has AtariAge, I'm more confident than ever I'll get my purple translucent shell with embedded sparkles/glitter as part of an effort to fund VCS 2.0 development, probably in some overhyped steelbox edition (Yes, I would actually buy that).

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, cubanismo said:

Now that AtariAge has the molds and Atari has AtariAge, I'm more confident than ever I'll get my purple translucent shell with embedded sparkles/glitter as part of an effort to fund VCS 2.0 development, probably in some overhyped steelbox edition (Yes, I would actually buy that).

That's awesome!  I love the idea and I would buy one too.  Make mine translucent green with the embedded glitter, packaged in a steelbox and I'm sooo on board.

5 hours ago, cubanismo said:

I mean it has grills, it could be a speaker helmet for bikers.  Could even add zipties to keep the crows and magpies away.

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, cubanismo said:

takemymoney.thumb.jpg.46bdbd36b61d2bde24a69e006d04f23c.jpg

• Like 1