IGNORED

FS / FT : Atari 800 with Incognito + Extras

TailChao

It's time to ditch my excess gadgets, so let's get started with this lot...

Spread.thumb.jpg.b95d550b0dd45fad6d682a40cb79d12d.jpg

Up for sale or trade is an Atari 800 with an Incognito Card, Atari 1050 Disk Drive, TAC-2 Joystick, and some cartridges. I was originally using this for software development but no longer have a need for it. Below is a full inventory, I'm not willing to separate any of these items - you'll have to take the whole lot.

• Atari 800 (GTIA / NTSC)
    • Incognito Card with Candle's stock firmware, the CPLD was updated to his corrected fusemap from 2013-10-04.
    • Replaced RD4 and RD5 to accommodate the Incognito's cartridge issues.
    • Replaced R189 for better video leveling.
    • I'll leave the 256MB CF Card inside with whatever games and updates are on it untouched.
    • Includes a crappy dust cover made out of an old T-Shirt.
  • Original 16KB RAM Cards (x3)
  • Original ROM Card
  • Atari 1050 Disk Drive
    • Includes the original DOS Disk (not pictured, just found it now).
  • Power Bricks (x2)
  • Cartridges
    • Dig Dug (x2)
    • MegaMania
    • Missile Command
    • Pac-Man
    • Star Raiders

The computer works fine, when I did the Incognito install I opted to leave out the disk access light. If you'd like to restore it to a stock 800 all the cards are there. I removed both screws which held down the 800's lid since I kept opening this to get at the Incognito - no idea where they went. I no longer have an S-Video cable, but when I did the quality was great after the leveling fix.

The 1050 doesn't include an SIO cable, so I couldn't test it - but the condition is pristine.

Both power bricks appear to be okay.

But more importantly, does it play the best game?

522495451_MasteroftheLamps.thumb.jpg.c2039f87b8a656b53037f55009308800.jpg

...yes it does. Gonna miss that one.

Hey, more photos!

Close.thumb.jpg.bbebb43877a0f03e2cb20863bb76be29.jpg Cover.thumb.jpg.d76785050957c54db010ffb7a72e7ddb.jpg Incognito.thumb.jpg.f0c28e1382c93de0f8c1b22522109c99.jpg Cards.thumb.jpg.f60a3070d375eed3c0ecfd65eb006720.jpg Bricks.thumb.jpg.a0e5f67d921e9ddbbab8576558e11290.jpg

I'm looking for $200.00 + Shipping for all of this. While I'm fine with just cash, I also like to trade for other e-waste that I'll use! Here's some items I'm looking for which could possibly reduce or remove the price of the unit entirely...

• Apple II 5.25" or 3.5" Disk Drives
  • TurboGrafx-16, PC-Engine, or PC-FX stuff
  • Game Gears, especially if not recapped
  • Watara SuperVision or TV-Link <- especially these since I'm reverse engineering the hardware

I'm happy to ship this anywhere in North America, just be aware that I'll have to separate it into two boxes (one for the computer, one for the rest) since I don't want these to get damaged in transit. If you're interested, send over a PM!

Edited by TailChao

So quick heads up since I actually got 5 - 6 PMs about the 800 its friends : This is open for another day or two in case anyone has the more desirable items on my trade list, otherwise it's going to whoever asked first. I'm packing up everything this evening so I can actually give shipping estimates tomorrow onward.