IGNORED

WANTED: Arkanoid for the 5200

BIGHMW

1 minute ago, Shawn said:

Stop, Please, Just stop. 

If you want all these different games you need to learn how to program and do it yourself.

I wish I could but I'm just not that capable of doing that, all I'm trying to do is lobby for the 5200 owners who want to see these great games for Big Sexy, if it weren't for me great games like Star Island and Yar's Strike would still be only available for the 8-bit computers and the XEGS. I find great games like these and there are others out there who echo the same sentiments as i do, it's just that I happen to be the most vocal of them, that's all. I am already at work on obtaining a 65 XE computer (I decided after debating with myself that it was a better value than the XEGS) to go along with my 5200 and my newly-obtained 7800 but not everyone has that kind of money nor dedication or passion for our great brand as much as i have greatly developed over the years as my lobbying efforts have proven over this most recent time during the pandemic. I hope you guys don't mistake my passionate lobbying efforts as being malicious in nature, when in actuality I would love to see more games for Big Sexy, believe me when I say Warner and Ray Kassar made a huge mistake when they pulled the plug on all R&D on her, she had a future, believe me she did.

Let me clear up what I said in my previous post, I am not capable of learning how to program on a computer too well, not not over-lobbying to see some of these great games available for Big Sexy, but yes I know I get over-zealous but I guess that's my passion for this system just speaking out for me, knowing the 8-bit computers (A4/A8/XL/XE) and the 5200 are almost hand-in-hand one in the same, this won't be the last one I'll be calling for for the 5200 for those of us who don't have the money to be able to/can't afford to get a vintage 8-bit computer. I have thousands of titles for the 8-bit lineup thanks to downloading the Homesoft Collection thanks to the guys in the 8-bit forums. Download it for yourselves and take a look at all the great games available for the 8-bit that we should be able to play too, it's just that not all of us (including myself) are as talented as guys like @playsoft, @Ryan Witmer, or @Wrathchild or others here are to be able to grace Big Sexy with great 8-bit games like Yar's Strike, Scramble, IntelliDiscs, Star Island, Biscuits In Hell, and many others that have graced the small screens of happy 8-bit owners for years for all of us who enjoy Big Sexy to finally be able to enjoy too.

Please understand that even though I do speak big I mean small, it's not life or death, I just act it.

Edited by BIGHMW

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, BIGHMW said:

I wish I could but I'm just not that capable of doing that, all I'm trying to do is lobby for the 5200 owners who want to see these great games for Big Sexy, if it weren't for me great games like Star Island and Yar's Strike would still be only available for the 8-bit computers and the XEGS. I find great games like these and there are others out there who echo the same sentiments as i do, it's just that I happen to be the most vocal of them, that's all. I am already at work on obtaining a 65 XE computer (I decided after debating with myself that it was a better value than the XEGS) to go along with my 5200 and my newly-obtained 7800 but not everyone has that kind of money nor dedication or passion for our great brand as much as i have greatly developed over the years as my lobbying efforts have proven over this most recent time during the pandemic. I hope you guys don't mistake my passionate lobbying efforts as being malicious in nature, when in actuality I would love to see more games for Big Sexy, believe me when I say Warner and Ray Kassar made a huge mistake when they pulled the plug on all R&D on her, she had a future, believe me she did.

With all due respect, I was the one the started the Star Castle thread which lead @jaybird3rd to ask if there was a 5200 conversion of Star Island. I think we have to be mindful to these programmers. I do appreciate your reviews and contributions to the 5200 community. Peace. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 6:28 PM, BIGHMW said:

Just put SHAWN on ignore like I did.

• 4 weeks later...