IGNORED

WANTED: Tron Ni Kobun (Japanese Misadventures of Tron Bonne)

liquidcross

If it's any consolation, I don't have one either. I only have the U.S. version. I do however have import versions of Rockman & Forte and Rockman 7 for SFC that I could really use a Super Famicom to play (the converter route has been a bust, and I can't even hack up a Game Genie enough to be an adaptor thanks to the damn stupid plastic notch).

If it's any consolation, I don't have one either.  I only have the U.S. version.  I do however have import versions of Rockman & Forte and Rockman 7 for SFC that I could really use a Super Famicom to play (the converter route has been a bust, and I can't even hack up a Game Genie enough to be an adaptor thanks to the damn stupid plastic notch).

Cut the notches out of the cartridge slot with a Dremel. That's what I did, as I have the imports of Rockman & Forte and Rockman 7 as well, along with Rockman X2. :D

I wish I had a dremel. I tried to take the tabs inside the SNES out with pliers, but they only snapped off partially and left nubs behind. I figured as hamhanded as I am I'd better quit there before I did something stupid and ruined the console.

I wish I had a dremel.  I tried to take the tabs inside the SNES out with pliers, but they only snapped off partially and left nubs behind.  I figured as hamhanded as I am I'd better quit there before I did something stupid and ruined the console.

A hacksaw would work, too. I took apart the entire system, and removed the cart slot itself to work on. You can get the bits needed for the security bolts at a bunch of different online retailers (NCSX is where I got mine).