IGNORED

Ex-Activision Designers Launch Retro Game Publisher Audacity Games™

jaybird3rd

I'm using Safari on my Mac.  

Initially the PayPal pop-up would act like it was processing the payment, then it would close without any message.  Cart still showed full and PayPal's Activity log didn't show a transaction.

After the 4th try it finally went through. VIP #23.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I ended up using my work laptop with Chrome to buy it.  I killed all the cookies but it still wont work with Firefox.  Whatever, I got my standard edition.

Serial number is 2074.  I wonder what they started at or if they're randomized?

You got the 74th copy of the standard edition then.  

I think it had troubles if you were already logged-in. I switched to a different browser (Safari - mac) where I had to login to my account, and then I was able to make a purchase. Probably clearing cache/cookies as others have reported would do the same thing.

I used MS Edge and it worked flawlessly on my end.  Ended up with #117.

Interesting to see the other items that they have up on the store site.. Casey's Gold and the homebrewing cases/labels etc.  

Looks like Casey's Gold will be ready to go June 15, 2021.  Looking forward to more news on that one in the near future!

Just now, TrekMD said:

I had to clear the cache on Chrome.  I was not able to get the VIP edition. I kept getting an error message, even when trying on Edge.

Sorry to hear that. I was able to get VIP edition on edge but I opened edge for the first time this week to do it. Maybe a cache issue or website glitch. Sucks for sure. On the bright side I'm not sure I care for all the extras so feel free to PM me and if I eventually decide to part with some pieces I'll send them on to a good home.

I cleared everything in Brave just before launch time.

The button turned green, and it was just a vicious cycle on the editions page it would not take me to the order page. 

After 3 tries went over to Edge and it worked like a champ.