IGNORED

CGE Haul

hhwolfman

Ill go off the top of my head. Track n feild proto for the 5200 CPU Won. A- Team Proto I dont know who won. SwordQuest Water World CIB SEALED Atari nuts won and you saw my haul allready,2600 Game line modem and the Vectriex lite pen and games. CAssidy won a tough loose 2600 cart but I cant remebere the name. CPU has a better memory, after he rests, He will make a report. :)

Ill go off the top of my head. Track n feild proto for the 5200 CPU Won. A- Team Proto I dont know who won. SwordQuest Water World CIB SEALED Atari nuts won and you saw my haul allready,2600 Game line  modem and the Vectriex lite pen and games. CAssidy won a tough loose 2600 cart but I cant remebere the name. CPU has a better memory, after he rests, He will make a report.  :)

It was Rescue Terra I for a very good price. :D

I had a wonderful time at the convention! It was great meeting lots of AA members and some of us went to dinner after the auction on Saturday night and had a great time!

My only complaint was that there weren't enough vendors, and I expected more rare carts there but it was mostly commons except for Cody at Atari2600.com. He had some great stuff and it was cool seeing 3 River Patrol carts in one place. I have to say I got a great deal from him on the things I bought.

The swap meet and the auction afterwards were a lot of fun. Everyone had a good time and there were lots of laughs. That was definately where the better stuff was, and on the plus side, things went cheaper there than on Ebay. I still wish I would have bought the A-team proto. :)

I'll go again next year if it's in Vegas, but I don't know if I'll make it to SF. I may skip it for Austin next year. Anyway, thanks to HHwolfman,

Tempest, Cassidy, CPUWIZ, Rick and everyone else who made the show fun!!

Yes Cassidy had a bidding war up too $300 with some one else. I never did figure it who it was. Cassidy said that is more than I want to spend. So Atarinuts to over. LOL he made two bids and it was over. He won it for $330. :) For a true original sealed Watarworld I think that is great.

Yes Cassidy had a bidding war up too $300 with some one else. I never did figure it who it was. Cassidy said that is more than I want to spend. So Atarinuts to over. LOL he made two bids and it was over. He won it for $330.

Ummm... couldn't you have gotten it cheaper if you put your eBay knowledge to use and sniped it?????? :D

Mendon

That would be me  :P  

But I figured seeing as I could probably get a normal complete one for half that price, didn't seem point wasting money on the shrink...

Ahh, that was you, we were trying to figure out who you were. Cassidy was not happy with you that evening. lol

Depending on box condition that sounds like a great price for a sealed waterworld to me. I'd have paid at least $500.00.

When is the last time a complete copy sold for under $330.00 on eBay ?

Adam

That baby is mint. :D

I think I saw one for $250.00 once. :)

That would be me  :P  

But I figured seeing as I could probably get a normal complete one for half that price, didn't seem point wasting money on the shrink...

A complete Water World CIB for $160 LMAO Good Luck. I would buy everyone I found. You might get lucky and find one for around $250. It would have been cool to meet you though. EVen though Cassidy wanted to cut out your tounge. LOL

Ah... contacts... sales... complete Waterworlds ;)

Needless to may be able to acquire one for under $200, but we'll see...

As for the auction, well I could have gone as high as I liked, but decided to stop when I realised I would have needed to get money from the (charge happy) ATM to fund it. In the end I needed to get more cash out anyhows, so it was a moot point. Still, just call me Buyatari Jnr :P