IGNORED

Metal Dragon for the Sega Genesis / Megadrive

Kai_Magazine

On 1/15/2022 at 1:12 PM, Kai_Magazine said:

UPDATE 3:

More than 60% of all the pre-orders have been shipped already. Please check your spam folder to see if you received the tracking code, meaning your order has been shipped already.

What email address or subject should we look for? I haven’t found mine yet…

EDIT: found it!! Subject: “Kai Magazine: Metal Dragon (Genesis/Megadrive) tracking number”

Just got mine, fun trying some codes Right away. Like 1234, 2021 ,  1234 looks to be the start on normal. 2021 has you carrying the girl on your back normal mode not sure if it's a normal level? Have.  Only on stage 3 on my 1st play. 2021 is the last level code on normal it seems. Just run around all the tanks (lead them to right the run left then up, repeat) get the ending. code 6969 is the last level again with nuts difficulty, and a different endings. Same trick run past the tanks..

1 hour ago, Kai_Magazine said:

SPOLIER ALERT much? ?

Please try to enjoy it the way it was meant to be enjoyed... or not, it's your money ?

As long as you have fun...

True trying to edit can't figure it out. Just beat it all the way through on normal.

One trick is leave big gun turrent active near the end. Let their explosive shots kill the enemies spawning behind you while you take out the door. I am happy there is a password system. Definitely a quality of life savings. I love to support more games than I have time to play and get super good. I always hope for at least a password system. Some times I have to go for cheats or save states to see a game through.

• 3 months later...

@Kai_Magazine, do you think you'll release a digital version soon (not sure where you are with preorders).

Also, I see that you mentioned that you're already working on another Genesis game. I'm hoping it's a port of Myths and Dragons. I've wanted to play that one for a while, but I unfortunately don't have a V9990 for my MSX.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, chicgamer said:

@Kai_Magazine, do you think you'll release a digital version soon (not sure where you are with preorders).

Also, I see that you mentioned that you're already working on another Genesis game. I'm hoping it's a port of Myths and Dragons. I've wanted to play that one for a while, but I unfortunately don't have a V9990 for my MSX.

Hi, thank you for your interest ^_^

We don't have plans to release a digital version soon.

Regarding the next Genesis game, we will release a teaser video very soon.

it is not Myths and Dragons, but that one is in the "to-do" list.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

For those of you who shown an interest on our next Genesis/Megadrive project:

"Life on Mars: Genesis" for the Sega Genesis / Megadrive teaser trailer (W.I.P.)

Both the game and the cover are a work in progress.
The final product will be improved.

Life on Mars: Genesis is a "MetroidVania", (a mix between Metroid and Castlevania - Symphony of the night) where you can freely explore the map, acquire new skills (double jump, run...) that will help you explore even more areas of the map, acquire and upgrade new weapons (grenade launcher, flamethrower), increase the capacity of your shield (life) and your power generator (stamina), etc.

This game is a reimagined adaptation of our previously released "Life on Mars" for the MSX2 computer and "Life on Mars Remake" for PC on Steam.

The setting is a bit "Aliens" and other classic 80's sci-fi movies:

A scientific colony was established on Mars and frozen life was found in the Martian ice, a bacterium.
Shortly afterward, Earth lost contact with the colony.
9 months later, a ship from Earth finally reached Mars and a technician was sent to repair the communications array.
Playing as said technician, you must find out what happened to the colony.

The estimated release date is November/December this year (2022).

Thank you all for your support!

• Like 1