IGNORED

FS: Neo Geo MVS carts, etc.

McCarseat

Update 11/3/2022 - Only Jaguar stuff left is bitboxes for a bunch of games, all N64 stuff sold as a bundle. MVS left, i'll be adding Saturn, WiiU, and others soon.

Update 8/28/22 - Prices changed here and there, i'm open to offers. Between Price Charting and ebay the prices are all over the place. I also added jag hardware, N64 stuff, and Neo Geo. I'll be adding a Saturn system, and games, as well as Dreamcast and games as well. Pictures of the newly added stuff coming soon.

I'm in upstate NY and will ship. Pricing is most certainly negotiable since values are fluctuating so much lately and I don't know how to price certain stuff. 

-Jaguar Stuff -

Only thing left is SNES bitboxes that I custom made inserts for that fit the Jag carts pretty well. I'll get a list of what I have and pics up for these and figure out cost etc. 

- N64 Stuff -

SOLD

- Neo Geo Stuff -

All MVS Carts:

Baseball Stars Professional - 100

Ninja Combat - 100

Samurai Shodown IV - 50

Twinkle Star Sprites w/japanese label -750

World Heroes 2 -45

Edited by McCarseat

5 hours ago, McCarseat said:

Well, it's time for me to purge my collection. I have a Jaguar GD, and space has become limited so i'm selling off all of my carts. They are all complete in box with manuals and overlays and in some cases the jaguar registration cards as well. Pricing was tough, I went off of completed ebay listings, and rounding down a few times because this obviously isn't ebay, i'm open to offers and bundles of course, and won't take offense if i'm way off the mark on any pricing.

I'm in upstate NY and will ship. The games will be in their original boxes in box protectors and then packaged up in boxes, NOT mailer envelopes. Paypal is preferred. I am posting the list now, and over the next few days i'll get pictures, but I figure if anyone is interested in certain titles i'll take pics of those first since this is gonna be a bit of an undertaking. A few games are newer releases that i'm not sure what forum policy is for pricing on those, and there aren't any sales that I can find online to go off of, so any input with those would be appreciated. 

Carts:

Alien Vs Predator -275
Atari Karts -350
Cannon Fodder -40
Cybermorph -45
Defender 2000 -150
Doom -80
Evolution Dino Dudes -50
Iron Soldier -40
Fantasy World Dizzy - ?!!
Flashback -50
Flip Out -45
Protector SE -60
Power Drive Rally -125
Pitfall -75
Pinball Fantasies -55
Raiden -100
Rayman -200
Rebooteroids -60
Ruiner Pinball -70
Speedball 2 -50
Super Burnout -75
Tempest 2000 -75
Trevor McFur -50
Ultra Vortek -100
Uwol Quest for Money -?!!
Val D'Isere Skiing/Snowboarding -30
Wolfenstein 3D  -175
Wormhole 2000 -?!! (with box and newer cart/label have original cart case too)
Zool 2 -60

CD:

Battle Morph -50
Baldies -50
Dragons Lair -60
Highlander -60
Hoverstrike -40
Kobayashi Maru (sealed) -?!!
Space Ace -20

Any of these in mint condition? 

2 hours ago, Starwander said:

Any of these in mint condition? 

All of the carts are CIB and near mint or mint. The CD games are in good shape but the boxes have some corner damage etc. I’ve had a couple requests for the whole lot based on pictures. So it looks like I’ll be taking the next couple days to get pictures of everything so it’s clear what condition they are in. 

edit: to be clear this isn’t some bidding war garbage, I don’t do that crap. first in line is KylJoy and I’ll work my way through if he isn’t interested after seeing the pics. 

Edited by McCarseat

Started adding some pictures, i should have it done by the end of the day today. Missing some registration cards etc that I know I have, and the controller overlay for AvP, these are in a folder I just have to find the folder haha. So we're getting there.

Edited by McCarseat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...