IGNORED

VOTE NOW for your favourite ATARI 7800 HOMEBREW in the 4th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards

ZeroPage Homebrew

4th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards

Celebrating the best in Atari Homebrew

brought to you by

ZeroPage Homebrew, AtariAgeMark/Space | Argon, Atari Gamer and The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion

Welcome to the 4th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards, where YOU get to vote on your favourite homebrew games of 2021! The results of the Atari Homebrew Awards will be announced LIVE on the ZeroPage Homebrew's Twitch channel on February 12th, 2022 during a special broadcast. During the event we will be announcing the winners and runners up in each of the categories along with LIVE acceptance speeches from the winners, plus much, more!!

Voting Begins: January 21, 2022 @ 13:00:00 PT   1PM PT | 4PM ET | 9PM GMT

Voting Ends: February 6, 2022 @ 23:59:59 PT  12AM PT | 3AM ET | 8AM GMT

Awards Show: February 12, 2022 @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

Atari Homebrew Awards-HD Aspect.jpg

-> CLICK HERE TO VOTE <-

NOMINATED GAMES

Atari 7800 Best Homebrew (Original):

• Adventures of Olli Troll by Walter Lauer @gambler172 & frankodragon @frankodragon

• E.X.O. by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster / Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Music)

• Knight Guy In Low Res: Castle Days by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc

• Slide Boy in Maze Land 7800 by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc

• Wizard's Dungeon by BydoEmpire @BydoEmpire

Atari 7800 Best Homebrew (Port)

• 2048 (Port) by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster

• Dragon's Descent (Port) by Todd Furmanski @Revontuli

• Galaxian (Port) by Bob DeCrescenzo @PacManPlus

• Popeye 7800 (Port) by 20th St Arcade / Darryl Guenther @darryl1970 (Programming and Graphics) / Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza, Matt Smith @mksmith, Pat Brady @Pat Brady, Trebor @Trebor (Music) / Mike Saarna @RevEng, Matt Smith @mksmith, Paul Lay @playsoft, Perry Thuente @tep392 (Programming Consultants) / Marco Sabbetta @Defender_2600 (Additional Graphics) / Atariboy2600 @Atariboy2600 (Package Artwork)

• UniWarS (Port) by Bob DeCrescenzo @PacManPlus

Atari 7800 Best WIP Homebrew (Original)

• Bernie and the Cubic Conundrum by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster

• Cannon in D - D for Defense by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc

• Dragon's Havoc by Todd Furmanski @Revontuli

• Knight Guy: Quest for Something by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc

• Ninjish Guy Perilous Island by VHZC Games / Vladimir Zuñiga @vhzc

• Space Peril by Karl Garrison @Karl G

Atari 7800 Best WIP Homebrew (Port)

• Arkanoid (Port) by Matt Smith @mksmith

• Attack of the PETSCII Robots (Port) by ChunkyPixel Games / Matt Smith @mksmith and Mike Saarna @RevEng, David Murray (Originally Coded By)

• Ghosts 'n Goblins (Port) by ChunkyPixel Games / Matt Smith @mksmith

• Keystone Kapers (Port) by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster (Code, GFX, SFX), Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Pokey Music), Matt Smith @mksmith (Music Support), Bethany Hill (Additional Artwork)

• Mario Bros. by Oldstyle @OldStyle, Bobby Clark @Synthpopalooza (Music/SFX)

• Penta (Port) (was Pengo) by 20th St Arcade / Darryl Guenther @darryl1970, Paul Lay @playsoft & Pat Brady @Pat Brady (Music & Music Engine)

1166642347_11Atari7800BestHomebrew(Original).thumb.jpg.87a3d9e321b4e79facc5ead709b4e874.jpg 1713685227_12Atari7800BestHomebrew(Port).thumb.jpg.388fe25edd9fb2413f8f47ae82ec22fc.jpg  402313854_13Atari7800BestWIPHomebrew(Original).thumb.jpg.cc14451d9592fa56baf8c72c6bf2f2d9.jpg 1752324165_14Atari7800BestWIPHomebrew(Port).thumb.jpg.c0bf66e95c429bf2259c53beeb00303c.jpg

• Like 8

THE ATARI HOMEBREW AWARDS, THIS SATURDAY!

WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/
SAT FEB 12 @ 12PM PT/3PM ET/8PM GMT

Watch the 4th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards LIVE on Twitch this Saturday! We will be honouring the best games from Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Atari 8-Bit & Atari Lynx of the past year, as voted by fans of the games, in 18 categories with LIVE acceptance awards from the recipients!

Mark it on your calendars and don't miss the event! Thank you once again to everyone who voted in the awards and good luck to the nominees!

1145552216_20220210-AtariHomebrewAwards-LiveEvent.thumb.jpg.b74f1d480e6879e5cf446b408d6ec256.jpg

• Like 10

I actually was able to catch a few parts of it, and I'm glad I did. Congrats @Muddyfunster and @Synthpopalooza , E.X.O. definitely got my vote. It's an amazing achievement for the 7800. Quality through and through.

Wrong forum, but fwiw I was also super impressed by Robot War 2084 on the 2600. I'd seen screenshots, but hadn't actually checked it out in video or via rom before. It looks amazing.

I'll have to sit down and watch the bulk of the show I wasn't able to see today, but really enjoyed the bits I saw.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2