IGNORED

New SGM run?

Dragonlibrarian

15 hours ago, Dragonlibrarian said:

There is one that's supposed to be happening soon right? Is it too late to get on the list?

I'd like to pick up some of the SGM games, but won't do me any good if I can't get the SGM.

Hi. Yes, we have a new run coming in September 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, H454 said:

I would say sign up for the newsletter / email list from opcodegames.com.

But the website is broken and unusable.

Thanks. I signed up, but have yet to receive any email notice that signup was actually successful. I'll try to be patient & keep my fingers crossed.?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, rietveld said:

Any word on the shipping date for this current run of SGMs  ?  

We have a newsletter going out the next couple of days updating the date. Long story short, Microchip delayed those 2,000 chips (that they had promised us for August 2022) further until July 2023. We found another supplier, asking 5 times the regular price, so we exchanged 2,000 chips for 300 chips. But that delayed everything by a couple of months, so the new ETA is November 2022. 

4 hours ago, opcode said:

We have a newsletter going out the next couple of days updating the date. Long story short, Microchip delayed those 2,000 chips (that they had promised us for August 2022) further until July 2023. We found another supplier, asking 5 times the regular price, so we exchanged 2,000 chips for 300 chips. But that delayed everything by a couple of months, so the new ETA is November 2022. 

That's no big problem.  I still have my beige one.  The black one I ordered is for my clecovision. 

Will you need to charge us more?  Or will you still be close to the original price?

14 hours ago, rietveld said:

That's no big problem.  I still have my beige one.  The black one I ordered is for my clecovision. 

Will you need to charge us more?  Or will you still be close to the original price?

No extra for the existing pre-orders, but new orders will get a $10 increase unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 5:51 PM, rietveld said:

Are we still on track for a November delivery of the current SGM?

Thanks 

Hi. Yes, still on track. Boxes received, some PCBs received, manuals. Waiting for cases and PSGs (which are also victims of the chip shortage, now hard to find and 3 times the usual price, for a chip from the 80s!)