IGNORED

New SGM run?

Dragonlibrarian

5 minutes ago, veritas said:

Let's hope it's really going to be June...I can't wait any longer !

I thought i had signed in the newsletter but i received no notification. I just signed in again, my email is "R.########@libero.it", can you please check if I am in?

Thanks

It should be June just fine. Chips have been shipped to factory already. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

payment of 145USD just sent to complete the order 2 SGMs .

In the invoice it said 2 black ones, i actually ordered 1 black and 1 beige one, can you please send both versions?

Also please refer to my recommendation regarding the packing slip (i just sent you an email to sales2@opcodegames.com.

Thanks,

Roberto

Want to say the new SGM works great. One thing on my colecovision is the SGM sound is maybe 40% lower then the system built in sound. I have a composite and audio mod. The mod works fine with the atari front add on but Im likely tapping the wrong location if the SGM volume is low. Any advice would be greatly appreciated to get the SGM audio somewhat even with the system built in audio. I did see threads on low volume for the SGM and Adam but not Colecovision. Thanks

Edited by snowpile
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, a7mag3ddon said:

Is it too late to order one of these, and do you ship to the UK ?

Thanks

No, we still have SGMs available. And yes, we can ship to UK. The easiest way to order one now is to send us an email (support [at] opcodegames [dot] com), and we will send you an invoice including shipping. Thank you!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 3:40 PM, snowpile said:

Want to say the new SGM works great. One thing on my colecovision is the SGM sound is maybe 40% lower then the system built in sound. I have a composite and audio mod. The mod works fine with the atari front add on but Im likely tapping the wrong location if the SGM volume is low. Any advice would be greatly appreciated to get the SGM audio somewhat even with the system built in audio. I did see threads on low volume for the SGM and Adam but not Colecovision. Thanks

I am experiencing the same thing. My Colecovision was modded by Ruggers Custom, and the SGM sound is very low. I had to put the TV volume at 100 to hear it.