IGNORED

Intellivision Loot Box 2022

Rev

14 hours ago, mr_intv said:

Sorry guys, I’ve been away with work the last few days so I haven’t been able to ship out the loot box yet, but will as soon as I return home, next Friday at the latest. 

Don’t worry dude!

Loot box must be full fun zero stress!

Ship when you have time.👍

My two cents.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mr_intv said:

It’s officially leaving Canada heading to Oregon. Shipping cost was a little steep. $63.69 Canadian dollars. It’s going to be quite expensive once it goes overseas and to Australia. 😵‍💫😬

IMG_5728.jpeg

Excellent job dude!👍👍👍

Postal service in Canada it’s simply insanely expensive!!!

I do expect to spend few bucks more than what you spent from Canada to US to ship it from Italy to Australia…🤠🤠🤠

• Like 1

US:

(starting with Rev)
1. Humblejack (completed)

2. JoeM Intellivision (completed)

3. cvga (completed)

4. zendocon (completed)

5. Illtiger1 (completed)

6. First Spear (completed)

7. Colormesticky (completed)

8. Wolfy62 (completed)

Canada:

9. rietveld (completed)

10. mr intv (completed)

US:
11.Tlinder (completed)

12. Coleco Gamer (in route)

13. Psycho Strormtrooper

Italy:

14. Spadafermo51

15. MauAnouk2012

16. Intellivotion

17. Morpheus

Australia:

18: abeckett

8 hours ago, Rod said:

How does one get in on this?

Anyone can get in. You just need to abide by the rules (yes, there are rules). All involved participants are to try and add items to the Loot Box that are equal in value to those items taken out. It does not have to be exact, but try to make an even trade if possible. Participants are to try and add item, or items that are in fair to good condition. Please do not dump your garbage or unwanted non-working items in the Loot Box. The whole idea of the Loot Box is to offer your extra, duplicate, unwanted games, or intellivision related items to other collectors that may need or want them. Some collectors may include new or sealed games to the Loot Box. That doesn't mean you need to do the same. Offer what you can. This is for fun for everyone involved.

The next Loot Box (2025 Loot Box) will start when the current one gets back from Australia.. which will be late in 2024 probably.

You can join the 2025 Loot Box.

Just pm me your information... name, address & i will put you on the list Rod.

Thanks,

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:58 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Anyone can get in. You just need to abide by the rules (yes, there are rules). All involved participants are to try and add items to the Loot Box that are equal in value to those items taken out. It does not have to be exact, but try to make an even trade if possible. Participants are to try and add item, or items that are in fair to good condition. Please do not dump your garbage or unwanted non-working items in the Loot Box. The whole idea of the Loot Box is to offer your extra, duplicate, unwanted games, or intellivision related items to other collectors that may need or want them. Some collectors may include new or sealed games to the Loot Box. That doesn't mean you need to do the same. Offer what you can. This is for fun for everyone involved.

The next Loot Box (2025 Loot Box) will start when the current one gets back from Australia.. which will be late in 2024 probably.

You can join the 2025 Loot Box.

Just pm me your information... name, address & i will put you on the list Rod.

Thanks,

Are the people in the current list automatically added to he 2025 box? 

• 2 weeks later...