IGNORED

AtariAge 2020 Releases Now Available Without Boxes

Albert

All of our 2020 homebrew releases in the AtariAge Store are now available without a box!  If you don't care about boxes and just want to play your favorite new AtariAge releases on real hardware, you can now buy the 2600, 5200, 7800, and Atari 8-bit games we released in 2020 with just the cartridge and game manual.  For those who do want boxes, they are optionally available for these titles.

You can click on the images below to go straight to the games:

2600_Avalanche_CartManual.jpg2600_CannonheadClash_CartManual.jpg2600_DareDevil_CartManual.jpg2600_DeepstoneCatacomb_CartManual.jpg2600_Hugohunt_CartManual.jpg2600_NinjishGuy_CartManual.jpg2600_PanicRooms_CartManual.jpg2600_RobotCity_CartManual.jpg2600_TheEnd_CartManual.jpg2600_TowerOfRubble_CartManual.jpg2600_VentureReloaded_CartManual.jpg2600_ZooKeeper_CartManual.jpg5200_MagicalFairyForce_CartManual.jpg7800_DragonsCache_CartManual.jpg800_AdventureIIXE_CartManual.jpg800_Scramble_CartManual.jpg

Here's a list of the games:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

..Al

7800_DragonsCache_CartManual.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Please will you consider selling ROM files too?  I would love to play a lot of these new titles but the cost of the cart, shipping to the UK and the ridiculous customs charges just make it impossible for me.  I'm sure you're not the only one who would really appreciate a more accessible way to enjoy these new works.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PFL said:

Please will you consider selling ROM files too?  I would love to play a lot of these new titles but the cost of the cart, shipping to the UK and the ridiculous customs charges just make it impossible for me.  I'm sure you're not the only one who would really appreciate a more accessible way to enjoy these new works.

Yes, the plan is to add binaries for sale, although this will require each individual author to be on board with this.

Regarding shipping and customs to the UK (and international destinations in general), I have applied for VAT in the UK, once that's approved I can ship to the UK again and collect VAT up front.  This will eliminate any administrative fees involved in collecting VAT when packages enter the UK.  When I get the new AtariAge Store online, I will also be able to offer significantly reduced shipping rates to the UK and all other international destinations.  Greatly looking forward to that, as international rates have been out of control for a while now.

..Al

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 4:10 AM, m.o.terra kaesi said:

can you give us a clue when the new store will go online? before summer, in 2022 or even 2023?

(I ask because I am waiting to place international orders as probably many of us abroad)

Summer 2022 is what I am shooting for.  Right now working on getting forum updated, which should happen soon. 

..Al