IGNORED

PhillyClassic + Videotopia!!!

davidnewman

Hi there, AA crew!

I wanted AA regulars to be the first to know that in addition to being thrilled to be working with Albert and Alex and the rest of the AA gang ["too sweet!!"], we just got VIDEOTOPIA on board for PC5!

They'll be bringing over 50 of their best, coolest, phattest machines to share with us March 20-21, 2004. In addition, our other arcade sponsor, QuarterArcade.com will bring 25+ machines, so it looks like we'll have over 75 coin-ops chugging away on the show floor this year. Can you spell Repetitive Motion Syndrome? :o)

The PC5 website is under heavy development... stay tuned: we're almost ready to release the hounds.

By the way, I just got off the phone with Curt... and what a fabulous success AGE must have been. I'm SO THERE for AGE2.

-- David

-- -- -- -- -- --

David Newman, Founder

.:. PhillyClassic .:.

Do You Like Video Games?

http://www.phillyclassic.com

-- -- -- -- -- --

That's just too many arcade machines. I'm not going now. :D

Yeah, right. I can't wait for PC5. 8)

I claim the Warlords cocktail machine along with Tigger, Stan & Pitfallaimee. We will answer all challengers. Unless you enjoy being the first one out each time, do not attempt it.

See you all there.

Does that mean you don't want my "green guy" back this year? :wink:

I will try to bring some wild Atari classics for the show (Gran Trak and Anti-Aircraft).

As always, David; Phenomenal show, and sooooo looking forward to it. Nicole had to cancel a trip, and I canceled a conference in New Mexico to be there. When asked why we could not make it (respectively), we said, "that's Philly weekend" (it made us feel good, of course there were blank stares). :)

Cassidy

Aha!!!

So... they've discovered our diabolical plan to greatly limit the number of people that can buy tickets, thus ensuring plenty of open arcade machines for the staff to play at their leisure.... bwa ha ha ha!!!!

...or... D'OH!!!!!!!!!

Paypal buttons should be working very soon for more than 1 ticket per transaction... I fixed the goof and sent new code to Mark for upload.

Sorry for the inconvenience... :sad:

Does that mean you don't want my "green guy" back this year?   :wink:  

I will try to bring some wild Atari classics for the show (Gran Trak and Anti-Aircraft).  

As always, David; Phenomenal show, and sooooo looking forward to it.  Nicole had to cancel a trip, and I canceled a conference in New Mexico to be there.  When asked why we could not make it (respectively), we said,  "that's Philly weekend" (it made us feel good, of course  there were blank stares). :)

Cassidy

Cassidy and Nicole: You people ROCK... and I toldja before: the green guy is not only welcome, it's a FIXTURE with it's own parking space on the floorplan for Pete's sakes! :P