IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution games coming in Spring 2022

Rev

Hello all, many thanks to everyone for the support on physical games. As well as the anyone enjoying the digital game roms available on Intellivision.us and IntellivisionCollector.com. 

New physical games are planned to be released in May/June of 2022. All efforts are being made to keep the price of a CIB game to 60.00 despite the material increases/inflation we are all feeling. As a customer also, I like cheaper prices!   Circuit boards have already been paid for and ordered as well as some other materials. Thanks to all the programmers and production team for the help!

Coming in May/June 22.

New:

1. Frankenstein’s Monster

2. Bank Panic

3. Keystone Kopps

Restock:

1. Intellivania

2. HELI

3. Antarctic Tales

4. Ni Felter

5. Unlucky Pony’s Adventures

In the event of any sell-out, no need for concern, these 8 titles will have a future restock in 2022. Everyone that wants one will be able to. 

Visit the STORE for a sneak peek. 

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/store/intellivisionhomebrews

Thanks!    Rev

Edited by Rev
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, fdr4prez said:

You getting high off your own supply?  :lolblue:

My chicken spy... errr, my spies, at Rev headquarters tell me Rev is making a new super-special supply soon to be available.

Apparently even just a glimpse of that supply will make you jump 1mt high ;)

This is a very realistic projection of Rev's Virtual Labs of the behavior of the Intellivision community when they see the latest super-special supply (the games are at the top of the wall):

15810.gif.eba4778a11f6371ccd6785c7e02878bc.gif

:P

Edited by nanochess
  • Haha 4

Definitely going to be grabbing Keystone Kops, Heli, and Intellivania from ya! Also can't wait to play Antarctic Tales.. AA is one of my guilty pleasures, I have it for my Colecovision, Famicom, and on my iiRcade. I think I'm just a sucker for any game with penguins is general though haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I'm just going to switch my bank account to a joint account with Rev since my money is going to be his.  I don't own carts for 6 of those games.  

$60 * 6 * exchange rate + shipping + motel fee when wife finds out = A DAMN GREAT DEAL!!!!!!

Pace yourself. 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:59 PM, Rev said:

Music to set the mood…..

This one might be even better, and even is included in the game.

(Not part of the original arcade game, but as we all know, Intellivision is more capable than most arcade games)

Edited by carlsson

• 2 months later...