IGNORED

All 2600 roms

spongebue

If this question is frowned upon, I apologize. (Al or CPUWIZ or whoever: if you feel the need to delete this, go ahead) Could I get each 2600 rom AA has on one zip? I am planning on getting a GP32 and would like to have just about every game on it in a SMC or 2

I think every 2600 Rom (including same games with NSTC and PAL versions) would take about 2.3 MB in a maximum compressed ZIP file.

But something like a single 2kb ROM File takes virtually no space comparing to the Multiple screenshots, Docs, Cover scans, I like to add to my ROMS.

8)

• 1 month later...
dumb newbie question - why doesn't AA have the Activision roms?  Legal issues?

Had to do some searching around to find the ones I wanted (Pressure Cooker, Starmaster & Enduro) but I got em. :)  (And yep, I own the carts to these.)

-Lynda

Activision asked AA to take them down, due to the Anthologies that were recently released.

Currently there is a complete (2800+ binaries) Good2600 1.0 flood on alt.binaries.emulators.misc

Gah, I hate my ISP... Their newsserver is terrible, and it only seems to keep posts for about three days. I checked a.b.e.misc the day you posted this, but it wasn't there anymore. Not only that, but even if there are things there, 90% of the time, they're misssing parts out of the middle. How, I'm not sure.

Ian Primus

ian_primus@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Another quick newbie question on close to same topic:

In my Atari 2600 ROM archive, I've noticed a lot of (a1), (b1), (!), (o1) abbreviations. Could someone please shine a light on their meanings?

I've thumbed through a few FAQs just now and didn't see them (or didn't look hard enough).

Thanks!

C. A.