IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

If you make the left thumb version I will take two of those as well. It turns out I am left thumb dominate. So to make the list easy 4 (Four - Two Pair) as made and 2 (two) 1 Pair additional if you get enough orders to make the reverse.

Thanks for doing these. They are obviously a welcome addition to our obsession.

23 minutes ago, ianoid said:

I am in for two.

And I'd love to see someone make an Inty 1/3 to 9 pin cable in quantity.

We need to provide more information about our proposal.

There will be 2 bundles, the first one, a bit more expensive, includes a db9 adapter for intv 1 & 3

It allows to continue using the original controller in parallel to the new ones.

To install it you do not need more than a screwdriver and it is totally reversible.

CF5A53F1-02C0-4E7F-8A3C-0AC4B70CAF3F.jpeg

DD238518-0A8C-4453-962A-C71804299167.jpeg

93B1898F-7281-4A86-8F7C-3ED2AA9D63BB.jpeg

edit : of course the db9 connector pin out is the same as Intv 2 or Sears consoles.

Edited by YannAros
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Not sure if it's the lighting but what colour are they? Are they yellow or more of a cream? 

It's too subdued for banana yellow and too vibrant for jaundice.  I'm leaning more towards York Harbor, ochre or buttercup.

Yes, I did just google shades of yellow.  No, I have no idea what the shades I listed actually look like.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

It's too subdued for banana yellow and too vibrant for jaundice.  I'm leaning more towards York Harbor, ochre or buttercup.

Yes, I did just google shades of yellow.  No, I have no idea what the shades I listed actually look like.

I like how you pretended to not just know all of those off the top of your head. Your modesty becomes you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YannAros said:

We need to provide more information about our proposal.

There will be 2 bundles, the first one, a bit more expensive, includes a db9 adapter for intv 1 & 3

It allows to continue using the original controller in parallel to the new ones.

To install it you do not need more than a screwdriver and it is totally reversible.

CF5A53F1-02C0-4E7F-8A3C-0AC4B70CAF3F.jpeg

DD238518-0A8C-4453-962A-C71804299167.jpeg

93B1898F-7281-4A86-8F7C-3ED2AA9D63BB.jpeg

edit : of course the db9 connector pin out is the same as Intv 2 or Sears consoles.

That is SLICK!  Love the design.  Great job.

20 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

@Warren Wuschenny , we can combine orders and save on shipping. Along with @cmart604 , @BigDumer , @Tarzilla and any other western Canuck. 
:)

shipping from Europe gets expensive. 

Hi Luc - ha, I saw the thread but didn't realize it was a reservation thread until I saw Rev's email!  I am in for 2!