IGNORED

NDS/GBA flash cart

DavidC

I don't know where else to put this so I guess the Wanted section is where it is.. 

I have a DS XL and I am looking for flash cart for it. I look on ebay and amazon but I get easily confused because the descpriptions of the flash carts are not very informative. Kinda confusing.    I am looking for something easy, drag and drop the games I alreay own onto a sd card and play my games.   Is there such a thing?  And if it could play GBA games as well, on the DS that would be a plus.  Let me know via PM or whatever.. Thanks! 

Dave

Just wondering here, but you say DS XL, but I don't think the original DS was made in an XL. Only DS, and DS Lite, no? So if you have an XL is it a DSi XL? If so, then it has an SD card slot and you can install TWiLight on it and run DS software, and even GBA roms. ALl it requires is an SD card, not a flashcart.

https://wiki.ds-homebrew.com/twilightmenu/installing-dsi

Edited by Dopy25
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2022 at 9:08 AM, Dopy25 said:

Just wondering here, but you say DS XL, but I don't think the original DS was made in an XL. Only DS, and DS Lite, no? So if you have an XL is it a DSi XL? If so, then it has an SD card slot and you can install TWiLight on it and run DS software, and even GBA roms. ALl it requires is an SD card, not a flashcart.

https://wiki.ds-homebrew.com/twilightmenu/installing-dsi

Yes, it is a DSi XL, and all these years I never noticed the SD card slot.  Thank you @Dopy25 !!

edit: got it all figured out and it works perfectly. Thanks again for the info. 

Edited by DavidC
  • Like 2