IGNORED

How to sell rebuilt Intellivisions

I am reaching out to you all as I can't find a place to sell in the AA store. Seems like I can only buy. Does someone know what place I might be missing to list selling?

How does one (myself) get listings out for my rebuilt Intellivisions? I have a wide variety and a whole bunch that can be finished up at any time. I take everything apart and clean, test, replace bad or going bad parts. I resolder most every solder joint, pay attention to all the little details, and I am proud of my finished products.

Every one is functionally done the same, but price is based on outside appearance and number of defects (scratches, dent, etc.). I have some that have all brand new parts in the controllers (discs, tri-fold with electrical tracings, nice coiled cords) and others with good parts, just not new. I always add an extra ground to the 2 pin Molex connector and run it to the same electrical area as the 5.8VDC blue wire goes. Some folks like a fan installed to help keep those rare IC Chips cooler and hopefully last longer.

I can also add a mod kit along with the rebuild. So custom work is available also. I have about 45 INTV I's & 12 INTV II's for inventory. I have all the needed parts on hand to repair these.

So I suppose this is an advertisement in itself. Go to eBay and look for my 3 listings for an idea of my detailed work. I can't call them "rebuilt" anymore due to new eBay policies. My listings are the ones with a long list of repair details, near the end of the listings, so easy to pick out. My eBay name is "walldog1Mark" I will sell for $30+ less than eBay prices as we avoid all the fees I get charged.

I added 4 pictures of one of my finished projects not listed on eBay and this one has a fan that moves 5 CFM and is very quiet. I have some fans that move 10CFM and are as noisy as the fans in a tower computer. Controller Tri-folds are in like new condition.

I look forward to any advice or buying interest regarding this topic. Thanks in advance to all.

Mark

20220522_224046.jpg

20220526_220910.jpg

20220526_223623.jpg

20220524_151116.jpg

• Like 1