IGNORED

Zoom session to be held today at 7:00 PM sharp

rcamp48

Hello all of you Atari Portfolio users that are out there, today I will be running a zoom session that will be all about the Atari Portfolio and how to use it with a modern computer, I have several devices to display, and a USB to Parallel port as well as original serial , parallel ports , wifi adapter for the Atari Portfolio.

Russ Campbell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Atari Portfolio Bonanza Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 5, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/83501916060?pwd=TisxbW1wT1UvUWIvWTM1anBMZEt5UT09

Meeting ID: 835 0191 6060
Passcode: FLup6z

1 hour ago, Dopeyman06 said:

But I bought a pad and pencil to take notes!

Passcode is: FLup6z?  Is that short for fruit loops???

I can still set one up tonight I will be up for another 4 hours, the password is just random. Anyways I am trying to get my Axiom 25 to work, earlier I could not find al of the items needed for the Atari Portfolio in time for 7:00 my time , had something else come up at my work. Working on MIDI for the Atari 8 Bit

8 hours ago, Dopeyman06 said:

So what's going on with the Zoom classes??

I think it is obvious that Russ keeps rescheduling these these Zoom meetings because he is trying to drum up more interest. You have been the only one so far that is chomping at the bit for them.  So, unless more people express interest, why bother, right?  ;-)

-JP

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 6:04 AM, JohnPolka said:

I think it is obvious that Russ keeps rescheduling these these Zoom meetings because he is trying to drum up more interest. You have been the only one so far that is chomping at the bit for them.  So, unless more people express interest, why bother, right?  ;-)

-JP

I will get one going , there has been interest but I have been having technical problems , but I am putting out videos of what I am doing, but each video takes a good 6-8 hours to create.

On 6/8/2022 at 6:04 AM, JohnPolka said:

-JP

Isn't that the standard modus operandi of a certain individual?  It matches the pattern of announcing working software (hell, even hardware if you count the Portfolio) and not delivering.  If there's one thing I admire however, it is consistency.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rcamp48 said:

I will get one going , there has been interest but I have been having technical problems , but I am putting out videos of what I am doing, but each video takes a good 6-8 hours to create.

It’s probably the gerbils chewing on the wires ?