IGNORED

Habaki and Senzo Action Figures for Kasumi Ninja

Jag64

Had to see what the twin ninjas ("Twin Ninjas" feels like a great name for a Double Dragon knockoff) from Kasumi Ninja would look like as action figures, and I feel like they came out alright. Have both Habaki (Orange) and Senzo (Teal/Green) with Jaguars and controllers at Jag64.com on FB.

Directly: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jag64/posts/1047614032629056/

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 06-38-41 285501312_2904366666528580_1925703227396124672_n jpg (JPEG Image, 2048 × 1536 pixels).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sirlynxalot said:

So... we have to join your private fb group to see them?

That's fantastic, so if we don't join we don't have to see them? 

If you could extend this by working on the concept of posting a link to a page you can't see a bit more, by not posting about the things we can't see on a facebook group we don't have to join, you'd get a like on the post you didn't make.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

That's fantastic, so if we don't join we don't have to see them? 

I like it, this sounds like a massive improvement.

What I would also like is a link that allows me to unsee the countless distendedabominationrenders that I've been subjected to here.

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, remowilliams said:

I like it, this sounds like a massive improvement.

What I would also like is a link that allows me to unsee the countless distendedabominationrenders that I've been subjected to here.

You're getting it. The point is to prevent content that might be found objectionable by members here from being seen here. However, this also ensures that if people want to see the content, they can. Think of it as "being considerate," a trait foreign to some. The world is a big place with a lot of different people. Their tastes vary greatly.

What I would suggest, since me ignoring/muting you won't prevent you from seeing my posts, is that you mute me. That literally addresses the very concern you have. You have nearly 11,000 posts and yet you didn't know that? How? Just a brain fart, or you wanted to complain despite knowing the easy solution?? You'd think someone with that much experience using a single site would know how to use ... that single site. Anyway, hope that helps.

Edited by Jag64
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1