IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

28 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Still believing anything anyone from Intellivision says or has said at this point is like someone believing their partner claiming they wont cheat again after being caught for the eighth time.

Look, we were naked because we spilled pizza sauce on ourselves and while changing clothes we both slipped, okay? When I fell it just HAPPENED to slip in there. Wouldn't ya know it, happens to me all the time, right?

We really ought to sue that pizza sauce company. They keep making the jars so slippery, someone's bound to get hurt!

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, mr_me said:

The video posted above has two engineers talking about it.  Earlier in this thread, when we were discussing the same subject, someone here linked a reddit post where a third engineer directly responded to questions from other reddit users about it.

0% that isn't a proper citation. If you want any credit redo.

2 hours ago, MarioMan88 said:

I honestly don’t know how anyone could take anything Tom or Phil says as gospel.  They literally lie about the most inconsequential things it’s alarming.

What ever do you mean!?

It is time to celebrate th one year anniversary of them entering formal production. Yes it has been one year since "being in formal production". It took a year to get two test units made.

8qx67Xb.thumb.png.a118b367c27f4e41470741fd917bb3e3.png

They are really pwning everyone who said anything critical. Wow I mean they have set a high standard for themselves. An office at UPS, being able to maintain a trademark barely, two hand made units because they can't get the factory to do it, and total DISRUPTION of the industry. Now they just need those FCC certs so they can go into formal formal formal production and finally spell their company name correctly on their inserts.

• Haha 5

Mr Beefy:  Now they just need those FCC certs so they can go into formal formal formal production and finally spell their company name correctly on their inserts.

What?   According to some people in this thread, the FCC passed.   Follow along you gaming racist!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

8qx67Xb.thumb.png.a118b367c27f4e41470741fd917bb3e3.png

Reading between the lines — since @Tommy Tallarico has shown himself to be a treacherous snake — that post is different from so many statements he made. You can tell he’s putting a little distance between himself and the project, he’s quoting someone else and not taking credit for their work for once. 

This is a difference from the earlier days of the project when he would say things like “we had the first voice synthesis module,” as if he were personally involved when 1981 Intellivoice came out when he was 13. 

Was he out as <cosplay> CEO at that point? It was around the same time as the lackluster “deep dives” for the Windows 95 shareware style games such as Missile Command. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Still believing anything anyone from Intellivision says or has said at this point is like someone believing their partner claiming they wont cheat again after being caught for the eighth time.

I swear... next time will be the last time. You have my word.

Edited by roots.genoa

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Mr Beefy:  Now they just need those FCC certs so they can go into formal formal formal production and finally spell their company name correctly on their inserts.

What?   According to some people in this thread, the FCC passed.   Follow along you gaming racist!

They need manufacturing financing before they can go to mass production.  Until they get that financing they won't need FCC or any other certifications.

Much like with the FCC certifications, we could supply plenty of quotes from Intellivision employees that suggest manufacturing financing has been in place even going all the way back to 2018.

At the end of the day, if you're going to take their unsupported word alone on one of those things, why not the other? If anything we've probably got more quotes about the financing to draw upon.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Last we heard about it from the company, earlier this year, they don't have manufacturing financing.  Doesn't matter what they say.  What matters is consoles shipped.

That's right you jealous gatekeepers!

How many consoles have you shipped?

IE 2   Haters 0

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We did hear from them earlier this year regarding the FCC certification via the SEC declaration.

That contained following admission: "Primary FCC and CE testing is completed that covers both radiated emissions, materials and safety compliance requirements for the majority of the global markets we intend to enter. Final filings are actively in process."

I'd note that there's no claim in there to have actually passed the testing, just that they've done some. We've had no word since then so "in process" it remains.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I just thought of something! Did you check for FCC certs from a company called, Intellevision? It would be totally on brand to file the paperwork wrong. Do you think they caught FCC in their web with their joke innuendo misspelling of their company.

2 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

Reading between the lines — since @Tommy Tallarico has shown himself to be a treacherous snake — that post is different from so many statements he made. You can tell he’s putting a little distance between himself and the project, he’s quoting someone else and not taking credit for their work for once. 

This is a difference from the earlier days of the project when he would say things like “we had the first voice synthesis module,” as if he were personally involved when 1981 Intellivoice came out when he was 13. 

Was he out as <cosplay> CEO at that point? It was around the same time as the lackluster “deep dives” for the Windows 95 shareware style games such as Missile Command. 

How dare you call World of Tanks shovelware!!! That was the best looking thing about those Deep Dives.

It really males you wonder how many other games had stolen assets or corners cut for them to stop showing them? Moon Patrol, Cornhole, and Tanks all had copyright material in them that wasn't theirs.

28 minutes ago, Matt_B said:

Much like with the FCC certifications, we could supply plenty of quotes from Intellivision employees that suggest manufacturing financing has been in place even going all the way back to 2018.

At the end of the day, if you're going to take their unsupported word alone on one of those things, why not the other? If anything we've probably got more quotes about the financing to draw upon.

Yup. You don't hear talk about that BIG line of credit anymore. Which was also in the investor pitch video. It is a shame they couldn't make any of those orders materialize where they wanted to make at least 100,000 consoles.

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

They need manufacturing financing before they can go to mass production.  Until they get that financing they won't need FCC or any other certifications.

You think someone will invest in this when they can't show that they are capable enough to do one of the basic steps? Remind me to not ask you for financial advice.

Can't get FCC certs, barely keep trademark active, no HDMI licensing? That is a recipe for success from mr-me. He says invest it all!!!!

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

I’m not Kevtris, but I have an NT Mini Noir, Mega Sg, Super NT, and Pocket — so at least 4. 

Yeesh. I thought I was a casual gamer!

Naah, you're one of those "gaming racist" types who insist on only buying things that actually exist.

The Amico was always "not for you." 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

I’m not Kevtris, but I have an NT Mini Noir, Mega Sg, Super NT, and Pocket — so at least 4. 

Yeesh. I thought I was a casual gamer!

Do we have sales numbers anywhere for all those?

11 minutes ago, Matt_B said:

Naah, you're one of those "gaming racist" types who insist on only buying things that actually exist.

The Amico was always "not for you." 😀

That's why they refuse to make them. It isn't for anyone.

• Haha 2

Oh man, the attempts to defend Tommy and debunk hbomberguy's video on the new Amico Forever stream are beyond embarrassing. It's absolutely incredible how these grown men will go to such lengths of delusion and mental gymnastics to pretend Tommy has done nothing wrong. It's actually quite worrying how they will say whatever they can to pretend everything is fine. Totally ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

You think someone will invest in this when they can't show that they are capable enough to do one of the basic steps?  ..Can't get FCC certs, barely keep trademark active, no HDMI licensing?

If they have the lab results as their engineers say than they can show an investor that their hardware is fcc compliant.  However, financing for manufacturing should come from a lender, e.g. line of credit, and I'm not expecting anything until they start shipping Amicos.  To keep a trademark active they actually have to ship product.  An Hdmi license is just a matter of paying a fee but not required until they start shipping product.  

9 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Oh man, the attempts to defend Tommy and debunk hbomberguy's video on the new Amico Forever stream are beyond embarrassing. It's absolutely incredible how these grown men will go to such lengths of delusion and mental gymnastics to pretend Tommy has done nothing wrong. It's actually quite worrying how they will say whatever they can to pretend everything is fine. Totally ridiculous.

Not going to watch it but that's why it is a cult. Denial of simple truths to push the cult agenda. They can be excited for the footbath console and there isn't anything wrong about that. What is sad is they can't recognize that Tommy has continually lied for years and you can verify that with a simple Google search.

1 hour ago, kevtris said:

Looks like it's up to 5 now. 

Ah so it was Tommy who was the JUG. Guess that's why he sent the Amicolytes out to attack you. Do you know lifetime sales of all those?

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Not going to watch it but that's why it is a cult. Denial of simple truths to push the cult agenda. They can be excited for the footbath console and there isn't anything wrong about that. What is sad is they can't recognize that Tommy has continually lied for years and you can verify that with a simple Google search.

Ah so it was Tommy who was the JUG. Guess that's why he sent the Amicolytes out to attack you. Do you know lifetime sales of all those?

If anyone's watched Season 7 of Trailer Park Boys, the relationship between Julian and Jacob Collins seems about the same as Tommy T and the Amico true-believers.  Jacob idolizes Julian and starts emulating him and even adopts Julian's signature look.  Julian shows some flashes of kindness and something close to mentoring but ultimately uses Jacob to further his shady schemes. 

I can't find the right clip but after taking advantage of Jacob for several episodes, Julian leaves him behind and Jacob shouts : "I love you, Julian!".  

Pin on FOR US

Pin by Robin on Once a trailer park boy... | Trailer park girls, Julian  trailer park boys, Trailer park boys

Trailer Park Boys on Twitter: "#julian #jacob http://t.co/rXjyvlGCK3" /  Twitter

• Like 1
  • Haha 2