IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

3 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Amico can't handle Farkle. I'm sure it would start smoking if it tried to run that.

It's a ten year old iPad game. I'm sure that even the underwhelming hardware in the Amico would be up to the job of running it.

The problem is rather that there's no way Intellivision could make such a game without f**king it up.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Matt_B said:

It's a ten year old iPad game. I'm sure that even the underwhelming hardware in the Amico would be up to the job of running it.

The problem is rather that there's no way Intellivision could make such a game without f**king it up.

Did you watch the Battle Tank fiasco. They totally can Tallarico something up, and history shows they will. Once something has been tallaricoed it can't be undone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@thread

Those of you who follow this thread carefully regarding the legal paperwork required to be filed might recall this:

IE was given 3 months to either (1)give a valid address for their business or (2)file an extension (only 1 allowed in this case) to delay filing this valid required business address for an additional 3 months. Failure to file/comply would have resulted in abandonment of IE's trademark for "Intellivision Amico".

You'll all be thrilled to know that IE's new attorney did, in fact, file on time and also received a response.

Response to office action (IE to uspto)

and the reply

Amendment & Mail Processing Complete

Any questions?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, number6 said:

@thread

Those of you who follow this thread carefully regarding the legal paperwork required to be filed might recall this:

IE was given 3 months to either (1)give a valid address for their business or (2)file an extension (only 1 allowed in this case) to delay filing this valid required business address for an additional 3 months. Failure to file/comply would have resulted in abandonment of IE's trademark for "Intellivision Amico".

You'll all be thrilled to know that IE's new attorney did, in fact, file on time and also received a response.

and the reply

Any questions?

Lmao reduction due to pandemic yet they were having beer parties at the office. They are just full of it all around. But look at who the CEO was and if the rest were with him then they are just as bad. 🤣

Now they can focus on those FCC, CE, HDMI, microSD, and R-NZ certs!

Well assuming they want to put out hardware.

• Haha 2

Prediction Amico Forever has a new ballad for Amico Home.

Spoiler

I'm too fucking high I'm way too drunk
Heading to the strip club titties are afunk
Pretty little angel in your cold dark club
Only twenty dollars for a grope and grub

Shake those titties for a night get paid
Everyone in the club tryna get laid
Better hurry up cos the rents coming soon
Take the old guy in the private room

Yes this might be why there's a focus on bars with Amico.

Spoiler

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Lmao reduction due to pandemic yet they were having beer parties at the office. They are just full of it all around. But look at who the CEO was and if the rest were with him then they are just as bad. 🤣

Now they can focus on those FCC, CE, HDMI, microSD, and R-NZ certs!

Well assuming they want to put out hardware.

I found several remarks interesting. Yes, the attorney tripled down on blaming the global pandemic. But he's "new" and I suggest he was told "what" to include in their excuse.

Also interesting the classification of IE as a "virtual business".

Also interesting was that all mail is going to the mail drop and picked up by the attorney.

Applicant has adopted its present address on record, as the address for official and business correspondence moving forward at least until further notice

This would mean that anyone writing to IE's listed address and thinking it was reaching someone at IE, is clearly mistaken. I suggest that given the above statement, mail is being screened by the attorney before filing, forwarding, whatever. Therefore, anyone not receiving a response from the company to mail sent to this address should be aware that their mail might not be seen by the company.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, number6 said:

I found several remarks interesting. Yes, the attorney tripled down on blaming the global pandemic. But he's "new" and I suggest he was told "what" to include in their excuse.

Also interesting the classification of IE as a "virtual business".

Also interesting was that all mail is going to the mail drop and picked up by the attorney.

This would mean that anyone writing to IE's listed address and thinking it was reaching someone at IE, is clearly mistaken. I suggest that given the above statement, mail is being screened by the attorney before filing, forwarding, whatever. Therefore, anyone not receiving a response from the company to mail sent to this address should be aware that their mail might not be seen by the company.

Well it's a screening method. Potential lawsuits, respond. Anyone wanting money? Meh eff it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

As for all the Amico at the bar comments,

I think they were just trying to think of something fun,  and then suggesting you take your Amico there...

I pulled a Mullis and brought my Amico on vacation. FAMILY FUN!

And to celebrate Amico I made breakfast that looked like an Amico controller!

20230720_085944.thumb.jpg.662701b761072b705e40e0431c233c3a.jpg

Without my Amico I wouldn't be able to have fun with my family! Thank you Amico! The world needs you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, number6 said:

@thread

and the reply

Any questions?

So are you suggesting this thread has outlived its usefulness?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

So are you suggesting this thread has outlived its usefulness?

Nah @Tommy Tallarico hasn't shat verbal diarrhea yet whining like a petulant child because people are pointing out he's been impotent in following through with the console that was TOTALLY ready for 10/10/2020!

HOW DARE YOU SPREAD LIES AND MISINFORMATION! 🤣

Edited by MrBeefy
Or well followed through with anything for that matter. Don't underestimate him? Ha ha what a maroon.

5 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED™️

Unless it's about Amico Fun Times. Then that is allowed to be discussed over and over. Anyone else think that's why he wanted the name changed? He didn't want any questions asked.

Which iirc @godslabrat may have been the last one asked to leave and banned for being respectful in the Q&A....err 'Fun Times' cult thread. PLEASE LEAVE!

Hey @Tommy Tallarico could we get an updated version of this game for Amico?

JV5Q20f.png.68d1658e2ad2987aacf3d7349f7306b6.thumb.png.b99539bccc95796f7ca1f0823cf36cd2.png

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

In case anyone was wondering Break Out for the Amico is dead and never coming out. Anyone want speculation as to why it's not done?

jxohlbxosddb1.thumb.png.ea0242e87d8b5d4dbd43e6e022ee4cb4.png6jgfz93psddb1.thumb.png.94020d7c65419d097946fe50d6f63bb0.png

I'm guessing they never got paid for the work they did. Tommy probably promised them something if they could provide a demo and didn't pay. I know they told other people they would pay them $500 for their music and never paid up.

I'd almost be willing to bet not much was paid out unless it was paid for by a Bavarian grant.

Honestly I also wouldn't be surprised if that's partially how BBG got the rights to those Intellivision games. BBG probably met all their milestones and completed their games (Since they are both "physical releases" they SHOULD be done) and Intellivision didn't come through with their end of the agreement.

You get to wash away what you owe us, and get a few bucks, but we get Astrosmash and Shark Shark.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Razzie.P said:

They took their Amico to the bar, and now their social/dating life is so full, they can't find time for game development 

Maybe that's why RAB never finished his tenets of Amico video series? Too busy making connections at the bar!

ezgif.com-add-text.gif.bb9a350081af992781ac383af181dfb3.gif

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Showing up at $2.48 for me as well.

Yeah looks like it's a secret sale triggered by owning one of their other games. It shows up as $2.48 for me until I go to it's page. Others show as full price until I go to specific pages.

Let's see

I own Moon Rider which looks good but haven't played/beat it. *Edit* just started playing. Kind of a MegaMan type game. It's okay so far, but could use a little polishing.

Super Cyborg was a good Contra clone.

Bridge Strike is a River Raid clone. It's okay but not great. It filled my River Raid fix.

Breathing Fear was a neat survival horror game. A lot of trial and error and dying. Can be frustrating, but has good atmosphere considering the game style.

Swordbreaker = Choose your own adventure books in video game format. Once done you will probably never go back. But if you like the CYOA books you may like it.

Aborigenuis is a simple platformer and easily a skippable buy.

I haven't got to really play Drawgeon, but I like the style and Tardy seems to be a point and click type game that I haven't delved into.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I think it's that way on purpose. Joymasher games are really old school in a good way.

Well like your character moves a little faster than the screen and it isn't the smoothest. It hasn't affected gameplay yet.