IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

Personally I liked the posts showing @Tommy Tallarico's desperation as he knew 100% he F'd his company over.

This happened after they were unable to secure that manufacturing line because his talk about POs was utter BS. He wanted to be like the big dog companies and run with a manufacturing operation that not only needed numbers before they would move, but also cost them more.

RDT_20240719_1108408720241348440505821.thumb.jpg.30a394f95b04afba3e2197adfff7031c.jpg

RDT_20240719_1108082894762628654308862.thumb.jpg.d06709b901a6b81ba85ea2b1db8c8d45.jpg

Anyone who still defends this company or calls their current workers or CEOs good guys are just dumb. They knew the inner workings of how it was failing but went along with Tommy until it was 1000000000¹⁰⁰⁰% obvious that it was a failed endeavor. Phil, Nick, and John aren't good. They scammed everyone along with Tommy.

Remember when Pat said there was a Tommy camp and Anti-Tommy camp inside the company? Phil, Nick, and Juan were the ones rooting for Tommy. Other people saw his BS and wanted him gone.

As much as I like to make fun of Atari, at least they can get a game out, and have the lowest bar of competency to get a product out the door unlike AE and Phil, Nick, and John. 

I'm still waiting to see those ads that will make my family want to play Amico Home.

• Like 3

On a separate note. Does anyone know why Tommy insisted people in the UK were out for Amico? This was hardly the first time he mentioned the UK and haters.

Screenshot_20240719_132153_Chrome.thumb.jpg.078c8131caa99d971ed31571f8014261.jpg

I'm still waiting to see them beat the VCS let alone reach 3.2 billion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

On a separate note. Does anyone know why Tommy insisted people in the UK were out for Amico? This was hardly the first time he mentioned the UK and haters.

Screenshot_20240719_132153_Chrome.thumb.jpg.078c8131caa99d971ed31571f8014261.jpg

I'm still waiting to see them beat the VCS let alone reach 3.2 billion.

the funny comment i see is '...waste more of our free time and make a video that 5 people will see'; it's like he knew the audience of the Amico when the fans made their videos!

• Haha 6

You know, it’s been a while since we’ve had a CHUD visit… the classic “show up, defend Tommy, ask why we still are talking about this, Blake is for the failure they don’t acknowledge, then leave” plan. Are we finally reaching the failure Event Horizon? Where are we on the roadmap?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

You know, it’s been a while since we’ve had a CHUD visit… the classic “show up, defend Tommy, ask why we still are talking about this, Blake is for the failure they don’t acknowledge, then leave” plan. Are we finally reaching the failure Event Horizon? Where are we on the roadmap?

They are too busy in the official Amico discord talking about the console coming out and thanking John for his hard work.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

They are too busy in the official Amico discord talking about the console coming out and thanking John for his hard work.

And several have no idea this thread still exists, because they can't see it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, digdugnate said:

the funny comment i see is '...waste more of our free time and make a video that 5 people will see'; it's like he knew the audience of the Amico when the fans made their videos!

Remember when he told everyone here to go watch a video and refresh it to get the views above a certain number? He was into such superficial and irrelevant numbers. Unfortunately he couldn't hit refresh on the POs. I heard a rumor that he was hoping Gamestop would commit to the full amount they needed to get manufacturing moving because stores like Wal-Mart wouldn't commit. 🤣

9 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

How is the house sale going for Tommy?

I heard it's a little rough as the Spider-Man room needs some extra TLC to get repaired and cleaned from all the web slinging Tommy was doing in there. 🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Remember when he told everyone here to go watch a video and refresh it to get the views above a certain number? He was into such superficial and irrelevant numbers. Unfortunately he couldn't hit refresh on the POs. I heard a rumor that he was hoping Gamestop would commit to the full amount they needed to get manufacturing moving because stores like Wal-Mart wouldn't commit. 🤣

I heard it's a little rough as the Spider-Man room needs some extra TLC to get repaired and cleaned from all the web slinging Tommy was doing in there. 🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷

OOF!

Amico Holdings still living at the UPS store. 

RDT_20240724_1126015011953246921932518.thumb.jpg.2378f544992464030dee73136bf47559.jpg

Was Sudesh listed on anything else before? Maybe he is the reason for the continued push for Amico Home. Needs to grind out all those $100 per console they owe him.

• Haha 3