IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

@thread

Not that it matters but I see a post on reddit claiming:

Intellivision Holdings LLC was the last surviving business entity

That does not explain why a new trademark was filed by "Intellivision Entertainment LLC", as linked in my prior post.

Also the equivalent LLC as a Corp still registers in Delaware as "Intellivision Entertainment, Inc."

Source Open Corporates

So no. I disagree that at present there is only one last surviving business entity.

If you've followed my posts you'll recall that the "Intellivision Holdings LLC" (now officially renamed through amendment document to "Amico Holdings LLC") was the company with the assets that went to BBG.

"Intellivision Entertainment LLC" (which I expect to be renamed) was the company who "assigned" the trademarks to Atari.

Added one more fact: Whereas "Amico Holdings LLC" does list the personal names as reddit states, the "manager" of the new "Intellivision Entertainment LLC" is listed as the above holding company. This is indeed a change.

Edited by number6
added reference
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That video -- "I still didn't know very much about backgammon."

From his AA posting --

image.thumb.png.3903306deb72d979bcfc472d96384e68.png

Must be one of those "multiverse variant" superhero kind of things.

Granted, I didn't want the whole video so maybe he trued it up at the end.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

There's no time for business talk when you have a new backgammon superhero story to make up! 🤣

lol

Tommy: "I knew nothing about backgammon and never played anyone but my mom and father"

Also Tommy: "I've played backgammon my whole life, was taught by the best player ever, won multiple tournaments and was nationally ranked"

image.thumb.png.5069bf7ee1e825f8186c835ad83da4ec.png

Edited by SteveTheColecoDude

4 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Tommy: "I knew nothing about backgammon and never played anyone but my mom and father"

Also Tommy: "I've played backgammon my whole life, was taught by the best player ever, won multiple tournaments and was nationally ranked"

And we all knew neither of these two versions are true. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

That video -- "I still didn't know very much about backgammon."

From his AA posting --

image.thumb.png.3903306deb72d979bcfc472d96384e68.png

Must be one of those "multiverse variant" superhero kind of things.

Granted, I didn't want the whole video so maybe he trued it up at the end.

He's lying somehow.

14 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

And we all knew neither of these two versions are true. 🙂

And yet you come up with what is probably the most likely truth.

• Like 1

"a tradition of firsts".  Making and selling games, or at least their boxes, for a system that doesn't exist is definitely a first.  not a first that you would want to be known for, however.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, kevtris said:

"a tradition of firsts".  Making and selling games, or at least their boxes, for a system that doesn't exist is definitely a first.  not a first that you would want to be known for, however.

The funniest (and saddest) part of that debacle was when some of the Shills bought those games for their kids as Christmas presents… I know if that was my household I’d be known as “the shitty gifter” for years afterwards.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

The funniest (and saddest) part of that debacle was when some of the Shills bought those games for their kids as Christmas presents… I know if that was my household I’d be known as “the shitty gifter” for years afterwards.

Hey son I love you so much I'm going to buy you games I (not you) want to play for a console that doesn't exist!

Dad, can you just tell Santa to bring me coal? I could at least find a use for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As a Reddit answer put it … how many total years of experience do they have left now?

It’s still a “they”, right? 

For sure it was the first time I saw the sale of boxed games without the game!!  
Physical goods they called them …. physical “not good at all” imho.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

They would wanted to have a toilet plunger instead.  At least it's real.

image.png.a450288b3e2d9692e4c4f6dd32ed2396.png

41 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I don't know, maybe John Alvarado is non-binary? 🤷‍♂️

Considering how trans and homophobic he is, I’m gonna go with no… unless he’s one of the hypocrites, which I wouldn’t be surprised by. Either way he’s a scumbag.