IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

2 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

HOW DARE YOU THREAD SIT HERE AFTER MAKIMG FUN OF MY WIFE AND OTHER STUFF AND NOW COMMENT!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT VIDEOGAMES AND HARDWARE. DID YOU KNOW MIYAMOTO ASKED ME TO STOP WORKING ON METROID PRIME!?!?

You don't have a wife.

AND STOP POSTING PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLES KIDS!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

image.png.792414829361b992db25be41548b6b5d.png

Did you just react to my post with an Emoji!!! Why oughta have you banned from this thread! 

I tried banning myself from this thread long ago. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I tried banning myself from this thread long ago. 

But you kept watching and hanging on everyone of our words, because we are doing something special that's going to be HUGE. Imagine wanting to destroy a footbathy thread. Just sitting around trying to not follow forum rules to get themselves banned from greatness that will bring gaming back where everyone will sit on the couch and play. We have the DATA that you love it and we look forward to proving you wrong that this is the best Amico thread. We don't allow those nasty tacos here unless made with 100% natural non-meat! Don't underestimate us and I will be holding my two shits until you say something nice about us.

5 hours ago, frankodragon said:

This Amico thread has more productivity than what T.T. and crew were doing: getting drunk and whoever's first to have Tommy's love child.  

I don't think there were many fans here or shills who understood biology enough to realize that it wasn't biologically possible to have his love child. They did try really hard. Do you think Tommy had a preorder standard? Like if you preorder 13 consoles I will take you on a date and sing sweet nothings of Intellivision.

It was fun hearing how the shills would make fun of each other behind each other's backs and not like that Tommy was telling them to ban people, yet would follow along with everything he'd encourage them to do. So many of them needed a Daddy that if they weren't the jerks they were, I'd feel sad for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, kevtris said:

that evel game is probably the most well tested one they have.  first it was released a decade ago as a freemium title so it would've been debugged then, and second they showed this game off on nearly every video with 4 people playing the minigame.  what else is left?  I guess custom controller skins with button function hints!   "press a button to jump"  "press another button to accelerate".  it isn't like this game is difficult to figure out. 

Well, there's the flash games also, but maybe they never ported them, maybe they just used the actual browser games for the trailer.

Actually, scratch that maybe. Of course they did.

3 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

But you kept watching and hanging on everyone of our words, because we are doing something special that's going to be HUGE. Imagine wanting to destroy a footbathy thread. Just sitting around trying to not follow forum rules to get themselves banned from greatness that will bring gaming back where everyone will sit on the couch and play. We have the DATA that you love it and we look forward to proving you wrong that this is the best Amico thread. We don't allow those nasty tacos here unless made with 100% natural non-meat! Don't underestimate us and I will be holding my two shits until you say something nice about us.

I don't think there were many fans here or shills who understood biology enough to realize that it wasn't biologically possible to have his love child. They did try really hard. Do you think Tommy had a preorder standard? Like if you preorder 13 consoles I will take you on a date and sing sweet nothings of Intellivision.

It was fun hearing how the shills would make fun of each other behind each other's backs and not like that Tommy was telling them to ban people, yet would follow along with everything he'd encourage them to do. So many of them needed a Daddy that if they weren't the jerks they were, I'd feel sad for them.

Pfft you ain't seen nothing yet bud, just wait until it's a huge success!

fUwqqkj.png

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

fUwqqkj.png

What does “Did I hurt your fee fee’s?” mean?

(Third text line, last sentence)

He claims “Because of my continued presence I’ve brought a TON of positive people…”. Did he? Anyone still around that joined thanks to TT, and not in spite of?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, phoenixdownita said:

He claims “Because of my continued presence I’ve brought a TON of positive people…”. Did he? Anyone still around that joined thanks to TT, and not in spite of?

No, and actually the balance is probably not good. I know several people that left AtariAge, stopped subscribing, or at least reduced their visits here after they've been banned from Tommy's topic. While I don't see anymore any of the shills that posted in that topic (and only in that topic for most of them), except Mr Me maybe.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

fUwqqkj.png

Hahaha! It's so funny how much he hated me. He told the shills to not have me on their podcasts. He freaked out towards Garvey when Garvey offered to interview me a second time, DEMANDING that he also be interviewed again to basically call me a liar.

Lmao all the regular AAers that got sucked in by him really missed some huge red flags. Swami went batcrap crazy and I think I missed getting a nasty gram PM from him because I had him blocked. And then you have the bot who still carries water for Tommy because Intellivision. Nostalgia is a very bad drug kiddos. I was excited initially at the announcement of both the Ataribox and this. However, I never understand shutting off my reasoning ability in favor of that nostalgia high.

I would like to point out that I wasn't the salesman making crackpot claims and had nothing to prove and that burden was on his shoulders. Yet somehow he managed to prove anyone like myself with mild concerns to be correct or to have given him too much credit even.

He's too much of a coward to come around and that's the way people like him are. They are sociopathic and if they can't manipulate someone to get what they want they leave. It's why he's now lying about his experiences in backgammon and creating a new superhero story for himself. He needs that fuel for more of his sociopathic tendencies. I would love for a mod to go through the list of Amico only thread participatory and see how many of their IPs come from California and Utah. I'd also love to know what lies were being fed to jaybird. I know he was lying a ton to the shills, which many of them had the IQ of a gnat so they slurped it up.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

No, and actually the balance is probably not good. I know several people that left AtariAge, stopped subscribing, or at least reduced their visits here after they've been banned from Tommy's topic. While I don't see anymore any of the shills that posted in that topic (and only in that topic for most of them), except Mr Me maybe.

Pendleton is the only one I can think of who came for Amico but stayed around for the other retro stuff.

• Like 1

And you can't forget the screenshot of his HATERS folder.  Him give head lice to a giant panda.  Tommy was MAD when someone would show that shot on other YT channels threatening them with lawsuits if they didn't pull that screenshot off. 

image.png.2826524cfeb0245d5b0b9b24194e80f4.png

• Like 2