IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

11 minutes ago, Wayler said:

Been a long time since I've followed this one. Wow, a surprise comeback by TT. Full of bullshit and excuses, not a surprise.

Don't think there's much capital to be grifted from the backgammon world but I'm sure he will try.

I believe he claimed he was trained by the best player (GOAT or something) which may just be a half sentence. It’s like when your soon to be ex girlfriend tells you that she needs more space, and she leaves out the “without you in it” part.

Same here, chances are the GOAT is still shaking his head, dead or alive however he might be.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Wayler said:

I'm pretty sure that as time passes he will claim to be a self-taught Master. And that will make the original claim even more true in Tommy's weird little broken mind.

Actually, he claimed he was trained at a young age by a backgammon champion in the AA thread, years ago when talking about backgammon coming to Amico.

But when he started to play recently, he told journalists he started playing recently with his dying father, probably because it makes for a better story. 🙂