IGNORED

Realms Of Darkness - SSI 1987 - Info??

So I was going through some of my collection, I was hoping to trade or sell some stuff because I am running out of space to store everything, I came across this game and looked it up, It's mind boggling that there is so little information on it online. Just brief synopsis and other people asking why there's no information online for it. Has anyone ever come across this and knows its value, story, why it's near impossible to find much info on it? It just intrigues me and I'm curious about what I have here, it's got everything in the box and I booted it up, runs great. And actually a kind of fun game from the little I've played so far. It's definitely a keeper in my collection just because of the mystery lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

20220718_123539.tif 20220718_123548.tif

There actually is a bit of info about it on the net  - see Wikipedia or Moby - which I guess is relative to its popularity. Gamebase 64 also has all the scans including manual. As for worth, it's really impossible to tell. A complete and uncommon SSI RPG could fetch anything between 30-500 USD, I suppose.

49 minutes ago, youxia said:

see Wikipedia or Moby

Completely forgot to look at Wikipedia haha. Well it seems it was just a "meh" game when it came out. I'm itching to know what it last sold for, I love knowing I have a gem in the collection, not to sell but just for that collector's dopamine. But from it's initial reception it may not be very special. Oh well its still really cool to have and forgetting I had it, then discovering it again is super exciting.

We had a "lot" of "fun" getting this one transferred because of the copy protection and the fact the original disks basically suicide themselves over time while playing. I paid $20 for my copy but it's probably worth more than that now.