IGNORED

Out with the old in with the New/Old

DreamcastUK

Now I must say I am impressed

I purchased my first Atari Jaguar game (yes I know now the best first experience of the console) and the game arrived not in the best of shape.

I was referred to a seller on a popular auction website who sells New/Old Stock and if by magic, my beat up game now looks brand new :)

Going to also purchase cardboard inlays from Telegames as the stock on Amazon is currently sold out

case 3.png

case 2.png

case 1.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sirlynxalot said:

Old one doesn't look that shabby, or maybe I just have low standards ?

It doesn't look bad, but I sympathize with the idea of buying a game and then instantly wanting to upgrade certain components to ones that are in better condition.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DreamcastUK said:

Now I must say I am impressed

I purchased my first Atari Jaguar game (yes I know now the best first experience of the console) and the game arrived not in the best of shape.

I was referred to a seller on a popular auction website who sells New/Old Stock and if by magic, my beat up game now looks brand new :)

Going to also purchase cardboard inlays from Telegames as the stock on Amazon is currently sold out

case 3.png

case 2.png

case 1.png

Just be careful. You try to replace a box and the things will start multiplying on you.

E59QKE0WYAQJ0eM.thumb.jpg.dd0c0870775ccb1c87922774d552d19c.jpg

And yes, Checkered Flag can even make a man obsessed.

ezgif-4-0318d0c1a2.gif.937be5a7ca0876f93fbfcddae9b7696a.gif

Edited by Jag64
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

Couldn't have picked a worse time to get into Jag collecting as the prices are quite high now.

All the best in your endeavors.

It's a matter of perspective I suppose. True, the prices are quite high but the indie/ homebrew scene is really stepping up the game with recent releases over the past few years. Some might say it's a great time to take up Jag collecting with all the great new content (if you can afford it of course).

• Like 6

On 7/25/2022 at 8:19 PM, Leonard Smith said:

Couldn't have picked a worse time to get into Jag collecting as the prices are quite high now.

All the best in your endeavors.

Understandable - I was trying to get the full PAL Dreamcast set but its going to be far too difficult with the prices as they are - Evil Twin / Sonic Shuffle etc just out of reach really

On 7/25/2022 at 8:01 PM, Jag64 said:

Just be careful. You try to replace a box and the things will start multiplying on you.

E59QKE0WYAQJ0eM.thumb.jpg.dd0c0870775ccb1c87922774d552d19c.jpg

Yeah I wanted to buy a DOOM case from ther same seller but sells them in a pack of like 21 different games, so might be also stocking up :) 

• Like 1