IGNORED

Dear god I need help with concerto...

Ecernosoft

Ok, so guys, if it wasn't obvious, don't be stupid like me and try to run harmony's bios updater on concerto. (The .cu file)

What can I do to fix my concerto! It says concerto 1.0 but doesn't get past the flashing colors screen.

P.S. if you are AL, I have saftley recovered my account.

Do I need a new concerto? or can I reflash it? Thanks for the info!

5 minutes ago, Ecernosoft said:

Please, if anyone knows about this "Harmony programming tool" then let me know about it!

Or you could just check the thread that I linked you which has all the information you need right there on the last page (#38), including a step by step guide on how to update your Concerto and where to get the tools and files :) 

5 minutes ago, Ecernosoft said:

Well, is there a way you could test ICT on dragonfly for me? Thanks. 

Sure, I'll load it up later and give it a run on Dragonfly.

• Like 2

Yeah, as you can definetly tell I'm a little frantic right now not being able to see if ICT works. Also, despite getting most of my games when I bought my atari 7800 (A whopping 80 games (!) )

I am a genuine atari user and I like to play new games on my atari using my concerto.... which I killed, by accident. 

I can't download that, it says I don't have author permission.

5 hours ago, splendidnut said:

Welcome to the world of software written in Microsoft Visual C++.

Try this link... this should be the latest MSVC redistributable, which might have what you need:

https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

I'm wondering if I'm making things worse with another suggestion, but here goes... I found techpowerup's all-in-one collection of visual c++ runtime packages pretty handy. Download the zip, extract it somewhere, and double-click the batch file inside. All of the visual c++ runtimes stretching back before human prehistory will be installed. Never again will you need to figure out which vc runtime version delivers the DLL you need.

• Like 2