IGNORED

SOLD: Cooked and Deceased Jaguar/ Some Games/ Possibly living Jag CD

Lord_of_Sipan

ALL SOLD

Many years ago the Jaguar of my youth died after a rodent chewed through the power cord one night. I recently dug it out of my parents' shed and confirmed that it is indeed an ex-Jaguar. I have opened the shell up and while I have yet to remove the RF cage from off the board, looking in at an angle through the gap in the shielding for the cartridge, I am pretty sure I can see visible thermal damage on the IC package of the Boot-ROM chip.

I also have a Jag CD which was working fine right up until the rodent incident in circa 2007. The power cable of the Jag cd is fine, but, it was connected to the main unit when the Jag itself got fried. I can't test the Jag cd as I no longer have a working jaguar to connect it to.

I also have the following CD games: Blue Lightning, Vid Grid, Highlander, and Dragon's Lair. All are in digipac style sleeves except for Dragon's Lair which is in a jewel case. All have their manuals. I also have Dino Dudes in (previously opened and somewhat scuffed) box as well as two 3 button controllers.

I thought I would list things here prior to putting stuff up on eBay as I would like things to "go to a good home" so to speak of someone who will love to play games with the system rather than a collector who wants it for the desiccated post-AVGN meme credit.

I would like to trade the lot for a working Jaguar console. (If you trade a Jag the lot is -the 2 controllers). I would also accept PayPal; I am not looking for a ton of money for the lot. I would like to sell the stuff as a lot if possible. Feel free to message me with offers. I live in the United States and would be glad to ship anywhere in the US. I have used eBay for many years for both retro games as well as vintage 1980s and 1990s Games Workshop Warhammer models and know how to securely pack things to make sure they reach their destination.

Edited by Lord_of_Sipan
Items sold