IGNORED

New FTP Site coming really soon

rcamp48

I am thinking of hosting everything that is on The Tosec Site with TBs on a really fast computer, 1 GB download speed, and 800 MB upload speed. I will be going back to Rogers , grated they are the most expensive but they are also the most reliable and in running my BBS (PC) for over 7 years it has been rock solid , always up and the IP never changed in 7 years (or at least it changed maybe 3 times in 7 years).

Why would I do this you ask? well I have plans for putting 60 TBs online within 2 years and really upgrading my computer to the fastest it will go. 

Because all of this hardware will cost over $2000 US , and I was wondering how many users would be interested in Subscriber access for life for a certain amount , have not decided yet how much, but I will have Telnet, FTP, Secured access to all of this plus a secured web page.

I will be upgrading my Wildcat 8 package to the latest and greatest , depending on how many users take me up on this.

Also anyone who paid for the IDE kit for the Atari Portfolio will have their subscription paid for in advance by me. Same thing goes for Blueray disks, although I have sent 90 percent of them out already.

One thing: There will be a Maximum of 50 users on the system until I vastly improve it , and my Boss at the warehouse will probably support me for the first 16 TB drive so its a win-win situation.

Russ Campbell

If you have bought a Bluray disk or an IDE kit , then contact me right away, I will give you immediate FTP access to the entire server of 25 TBs , it will be full but the September 2022 Tosec collection will not be online for a week or so, still I have the 2012 Tosec collection online right now.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:54 AM, rcamp48 said:

I am thinking of hosting everything that is on The Tosec Site with TBs on a really fast computer, 1 GB download speed, and 800 MB upload speed. I will be going back to Rogers , grated they are the most expensive but they are also the most reliable and in running my BBS (PC) for over 7 years it has been rock solid , always up and the IP never changed in 7 years (or at least it changed maybe 3 times in 7 years).

Why would I do this you ask? well I have plans for putting 60 TBs online within 2 years and really upgrading my computer to the fastest it will go. 

Because all of this hardware will cost over $2000 US , and I was wondering how many users would be interested in Subscriber access for life for a certain amount , have not decided yet how much, but I will have Telnet, FTP, Secured access to all of this plus a secured web page.

I will be upgrading my Wildcat 8 package to the latest and greatest , depending on how many users take me up on this.

Also anyone who paid for the IDE kit for the Atari Portfolio will have their subscription paid for in advance by me. Same thing goes for Blueray disks, although I have sent 90 percent of them out already.

One thing: There will be a Maximum of 50 users on the system until I vastly improve it , and my Boss at the warehouse will probably support me for the first 16 TB drive so its a win-win situation.

Russ Campbell

There are no longer any subscriptions, I have opened up full access to my FTP site. One point to make, do not use TLS when connecting to any of my FTP sites , as it simply will not work, however in the next few days I will ask my network GURU to fix it for me or if anyone here is good with networks , I am thinking of you Doctor, I could use some online help with this , I am using Winserver 8.0.4.12, I will be doing some upgrades really soon as they release them from Santronics.

I should also note that although this FTP site is primarily Atari files and ftp://christfollowersbbs.ca port 21 works fine, and another thing mostly from my Facebook users, if there are problems with the service , please don't be nasty about it, I am trying really hard to eliminate problems and I don't need any problems that are caused by nasty comemnts from other users. I am working with an internet provider that is not the greatest as far as quality goes , I don't need any more problems. Thank you for your understanding on this manner.

Russ