IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution at PRGE 2022

Rev

This thread will be used to post news, games, pics, Cmarts cheesy jokes, and videos related to PRGE 2022. 

This year will see several new  game releases. All revealed Oct 15. One has already somewhat been shown, E.T. (Improved from original) Guaranteed to not cause a video game crash! 

Thanks to everyone for the support and keeping the Intellivision name alive and well. 

A blast from the past. PRGE 2016, the booth around 1:00 mark, and a great video of the whole convention. 

Edited by Rev
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, Rev said:

This thread will be used to post news, games, pics, Cmarts cheesy jokes, and videos related to PRGE 2022. 

This year will see several new  game releases. All revealed Oct 15. One has already somewhat been shown, E.T. (Improved from original) Guaranteed to not cause a video game crash! 

Thanks to everyone for the support and keeping the Intellivision name alive and well. 

A blast from the past. PRGE 2016, the booth around 1:00 mark, and a great video of the whole convention. 

Wow it got sexy there for a bit. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I believe it means compared to the infamous Atari 2600 game, this E.T. game (which I understand is based on the 2600 version) is bug fixed and improved.

It is worth remembering that Atari also released a completely different E.T. game for the 8-bit computers, plus that there has been at least a half dozen more or less licensed E.T. games in the past 40 years so it is not quite like one single game and nothing else.

9 minutes ago, carlsson said:

I believe it means compared to the infamous Atari 2600 game, this E.T. game (which I understand is based on the 2600 version) is bug fixed and improved.

It is worth remembering that Atari also released a completely different E.T. game for the 8-bit computers, plus that there has been at least a half dozen more or less licensed E.T. games in the past 40 years so it is not quite like one single game and nothing else.

11 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

I'd bet "original" means the 2600 version.

Thanks a lot!👍

On 10/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, Rev said:

Great video Rev. Makes me want to go!

4 hours ago, Rev said:

Has not been for sale yet.  Thanks

Errrrrr.....so this is awkward.....Rev remember that one time you gave me administrator rights to your website? Well it’s possible that I  unlocked E.T for sale last week and bought all the copies and then buried them somewhere in a desert type environment somewhere in North America....keeping a handful of copies for myself obviously. EBAY  GOLD BABY! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Errrrrr.....so this is awkward.....Rev remember that one time you gave me administrator rights to your website? Well it’s possible that I  unlocked E.T for sale last week and bought all the copies and then buried them somewhere in a desert type environment somewhere in North America....keeping a handful of copies for myself obviously. EBAY  GOLD BABY! 

Wait, what about that copy I bought on eBay Italy?  Was that you?

• Sad 1