IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution at PRGE 2022

Rev

On 10/4/2022 at 11:13 AM, Rev said:

This thread will be used to post news, games, pics, Cmarts cheesy jokes, and videos related to PRGE 2022. 

This year will see several new  game releases. All revealed Oct 15. One has already somewhat been shown, E.T. (Improved from original) Guaranteed to not cause a video game crash! 

Thanks to everyone for the support and keeping the Intellivision name alive and well. 

A blast from the past. PRGE 2016, the booth around 1:00 mark, and a great video of the whole convention. 

Well crap, Rev, if you're going to go all nostalgic on me, let's party like it's 2016. I'll repost the flyer from that year and the song I wrote for that video for old times sake. ;-) I better not see any of you in the local news rioting in downtown Portland. I hear it's a popular past time there. I'm going to be there for the 2023 event for sure. Long overdue for me.

PRGEcardFront.jpg

PRGEcardBack.jpg

Edited by LiqMatrix
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, LiqMatrix said:

Well crap, Rev, if you're going to go all nostalgic on me, let's party like it's 2016. I'll repost the flyer from that year and the song I wrote for that video for old times sake. ;-) I better not see any of you in the local news rioting in downtown Portland. I hear it's a popular past time there. I'm going to be there for the 2023 event for sure. Long overdue for me.

PRGEcardFront.jpg

PRGEcardBack.jpg

Whats the name of that song again?   

50 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Would they be supposed to be an II release for example???😳😳😳

No... i believe it was meant to be a joke from the start. None of the image makes sense as neither of those titles ever came with color labels. Also, if they are supposed to be I.I., they have the wrong shell.

They both actually look pretty good with the color outlines though.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gunoz said:

Are those Super Video Arcade style boxes for the original third party games (Pitfall, Congo Bongo, etc)? 😳

Yes, there were also ones done for 20 Mattel games that never got the Sears versions. One guy bought all those Sears ones today, they were the last ones I had left.

• Like 1