IGNORED

Ebivision?

Doran

Loose, or complete in box with manual?

These will be just the games with manuals. The manuals and labels have been redone for all the titles so all five games now have a uniform appearance. A lot of work went into the manuals, they are much nicer than before. I've been busier than usual the last few days, so I haven't yet been able to finish getting these (and other) titles into the store, so here's another picture.

2600_Ebivision_3.jpg

..Al

These will be just the games with manuals. The manuals and labels have been redone for all the titles so all five games now have a uniform appearance. A lot of work went into the manuals, they are much nicer than before. I've been busier than usual the last few days, so I haven't yet been able to finish getting these (and other) titles into the store, so here's another picture.

..Al

Boy you're a trooper.

"You can't buy them yet, but here are some pictures for you to drool at in the meantime as a little tease"

Yeah...thanks. :roll: :P :D

Hey, any chance the five could be bought as a package deal at a discount like the Cat Trax/Funky Fish/Pleiades bundle is sold? ;)

A lot of work went into the manuals, they are much nicer than before.

..Al

For those of us who already bought Power Off from the Atari Age store (the boxed version you had on sale), can we upgrade our manuals? And... I would like to buy all of the games, but since I bought Power Off already, will you have a package deal for just the other 4 games, too?

Yes, there will be a bundle of the four games excluding Power Off!, since many people have already purchased that one game from us. However, we are not going to sell the manuals and labels separately for the games. We did not produce the earlier games (or the first run of Power Off!), and it would be misrepresentative to slap one of these new labels on carts that were not produced by us (since the labels and manuals have the "AtariAge" name on them). I might be willing to do that for Power Off!, for those who purchased that cart from us, but not for the other four games.

..Al

So no cheesy paper box like the one I got for Allia Quest years ago. :P

I have all these games, but being the insane collector I am, I'll end up buying the whole bundle anyway.

Yeah, I have all the original boxed versions as well, and I ended up taking the games out of the boxes and folding them flat because they are very thin. I've seen many attempts at boxes over the years, and the only ones I've been truly satisfied with are the offset printed boxes on chipboard paper stock, which is the same as was used for the original Atari games. Unfortunately it's very expensive to do this, which is why we have only done it for select titles. There are alternatives, such as offering the games in plastic cases, but I'd prefer to remain true to the original style of boxes for 2600 games.

..Al

Um...I know it's not polite to bug the administrator, but...

Can you stop whatever other project you're working on and get these carts in the store?

It's all coming today, I had a pretty busy week and today is for "catching up". :)

..Al

WELL? Quit chatting and get catching! :D