IGNORED

Nonfunctioning Famicom Disk System

Yosikuma

As I stated before, I am trying to clear some stuff out of my current apartment for a move to another state, which means I am looking to purge stuff out of my collection.

I have a Famicom Disk System and the RAM unit. I believe this has a belt issue as this will NOT read disks! It certainly will RUN with batteries or with a power adapter (not included here), but please keep in mind that in its current state this will not proceed past the Disk System Mario-and-Lugi-Beating-On-Each Other Screen without giving you an error.

All I am asking for is to be reimbursed the postage to send it to you. If this is something you'd like (again, knowing that it currently will NOT read disks), then please message me and we can work something out! I'd prefer to not ship internationally (I am located in the US).

Edited by Yosikuma
  • Like 1

I PM'd him just after the post went live and haven't seen a word, nor do I think bluejay has either.  Maybe his mailbox is busted or just full.  I don't post pm sent it's just something I really don't do but I'm only commenting now as I've messaged twice, just again yesterday to see if it were still around or not.  The time of year he could just be busy and distracted, not going to push, but wherever it ends up I just want to see it get fixed up and put to use.  It's a challenge I'd enjoy, but if someone PMd him before I did, they have firsts whoever that first is.  Good luck all, this is a fun yet challenging repair to get the belt right and the tweaks involved.

• Like 2