IGNORED

What TI99 stuff you get for Christmas or gifted yourself.

hloberg

On 1/4/2023 at 12:23 PM, Smoker Ace said:

I bought an F18-a with my gifted Christmas monies. My son ordered a new XB27 Extended Basic 2.7 Suite cart from arcadeshopper because I blew something in my old one. We are waiting on that to arrive as I'm sure Jimmy ordered it on the last shopping day before Christmas. LOL

Recently got my F18A and got it installed.  What an amazing picture on an LCD monitor compared to composite!  There's a bit of "moire" in the picture from my camera but it's perfect in person.  Everyone should have one.

20230108_214548.jpg

• Like 6

On 1/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, Smoker Ace said:

I bought an F18-a with my gifted Christmas monies. My son ordered a new XB27 Extended Basic 2.7 Suite cart from arcadeshopper because I blew something in my old one. We are waiting on that to arrive as I'm sure Jimmy ordered it on the last shopping day before Christmas. LOL

that and im slow with a new job and a new baby the soldering and plugging chips times are hard to find..but I will get it to you 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2023 at 12:12 AM, arcadeshopper said:

that and im slow with a new job and a new baby the soldering and plugging chips times are hard to find..but I will get it to you 

The cart arrived safely and everything is again as it should be. Thanks Greg

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, nothing like a family. I started mine in 1979 and I'm currently working with my youngest grandson building this year's Pinewood Derby car. 🙂

• Like 2

On 1/16/2023 at 6:12 AM, arcadeshopper said:

I almost couldn't start to imagine, how you would get time for a new job, let alone a new baby ... Well, I mean, I've seen photos of you at gatherings, boots, and "in your room" with rows of stuff and what's not ...
I've kind of been there, so I should understand, - all good things come to those that ... 😊

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...