IGNORED

Intellivision RTO-MultiCart - new multicart

Rev

@Tissemon and all other guys that had issue in RTO autoresetting, i attach a new version of RTOCart ino code that include a workaround proposed by @JaneDoe649 (thanks to her/him) on my github's page.

It should work with both Inty I & II and with original RTOCart board (without any hw mod).

Please feel free to test it and report if it fix your issue!

That 1.1a code fixed the issue for me on my INTY1. Works perfect now without having to hit reset everytime

Only issue I am having so far in I cant get NightStalker to work. Everything else I have tried has been working great

Will mess around with it more in the morning

Thanx for the Great project, it is awesome!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adamj91 said:

Where can I purchase one at? Been looking for a flash cart for the intellivision for forever

This is a DoItYourself project and, actually, there is no seller of RTO cartridge.

I grant my permission and collaboration to Dino Yachaya for producing and selling some batches, but at the moment the project is in stand-by.

So, if you think that a through-hole soldering is something sexual, or you have never compiled a program in arduino ide environment, and you want to buy a multicart for Intellivision from shelf, i could suggest you to look for the Backbit cart with the intellivision adapter, i don't have one but AFAIK it works fine (even if it's not beauty as mine RTO! ;) )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aotta said:

This is a DoItYourself project and, actually, there is no seller of RTO cartridge.

I grant my permission and collaboration to Dino Yachaya for producing and selling some batches, but at the moment the project is in stand-by.

So, if you think that a through-hole soldering is something sexual, or you have never compiled a program in arduino ide environment, and you want to buy a multicart for Intellivision from shelf, i could suggest you to look for the Backbit cart with the intellivision adapter, i don't have one but AFAIK it works fine (even if it's not beauty as mine RTO! ;) )

OK, thanks. I can't figure out which file is BOM? / part list. 

On 12/27/2023 at 12:51 AM, aotta said:

Anyway, 5-11under just posted that he has still some RTO on selling, you could give a look to his thread if you're interested in buying one!

Tried to order, but he haven't answered any messages I have sent to him. I would ike to have loose cartridge.

So instead of waiting, I decided order 5 of these from JLCPCB. With little help I managed to choose correct resistors, capacitors and oled header to it. They are soldered by JLCPCB for few euros.

Other components are easy to find/choose. Teensy 4.1 boards are only ones I haven't yet ordered. Would you have a good source for these?

9522659102720-Produce_DanZhi.SMT_Snapshot.Top.3249526A_Y12.SMT02312301537296.png

58 minutes ago, utri007 said:

I'm also from EU, so source from Europe would be nice.  

I bought some on ebay and amazon, but actually prices are very higher than at the pjrc store.

And i'm not looking for teensy anymore, i'm starting a new RTO version based on raspberry pi pico, that is cheaper and dual processor.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 5:14 PM, aotta said:

I bought some on ebay and amazon, but actually prices are very higher than at the pjrc store.

And i'm not looking for teensy anymore, i'm starting a new RTO version based on raspberry pi pico, that is cheaper and dual processor.

Now I have all the parts, except switches. There seems to be problem with 5-11under's build RTOs. Should I expect similar problems?

• Confused 1

As far as i know all the couple of dozens RTO made by people that contacted me work fine, but most of them are pal console and no one is a Super system pro, that i don't own and may have some incompatibility. Do you ever a SSP?

4 hours ago, aotta said:

As far as i know all the couple of dozens RTO made by people that contacted me work fine, but most of them are pal console and no one is a Super system pro, that i don't own and may have some incompatibility. Do you ever a SSP?

OK, thanks. I have normal PAL Intellivision, so it shouldn't have problems. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i've done a small batch of RTO. I sell them without a Teensy 4.1 but every unit is tested before shipping.

I'm located in EU (but i ship worldwide), write me if you want one!

Edited by bfox
mistake

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 11:57 PM, bfox said:

Hi,

i've done a small batch of RTO. I sell them without a Teensy 4.1 but every unit is tested before shipping.

I'm located in EU (but i ship worldwide), write me if you want one!

Hi bfox,

Do you still have any?  how much would postage be to AU?

Thanks,

Dwarfboysim