IGNORED

Interest Check: Haslab Skystriker

eightbit

A year ago I funded this:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-skystriker

Here are some more pictures from someone who has it in hand now:

https://toyhabits.com/gi-joe-haslab-skystriker-update-yo-joe-june-2022/

I did it really for the o-ring figures primarily. I just received notification that this set is on the way. I see people on ebay selling just the Skystriker for $250-$300 range, but I hate ebay :)

Is anyone interested in a new Skystriker sans action figures? It would come sealed in the box along with the additional accessories (flight stand, blast effects and so on).

I'm looking for $200 for it plus $20 shipping. I suspect the shipping will run me more than $20, but I will cover the rest. You must be in the USA however! 

This item has been sold out for over a year and will not be released again so if you are looking to add a new updated Skystriker to your collection let me know!

• 11 months later...

Small bump before this goes on Mercari this week. I am now selling the whole thing WITH the seven carded figures. The figures are all new and unopened, the Skystriker in mint condition with all of the parts, boxes, manuals, stickers (some applied) .

I'd take $220 shipped for the whole lot. Since I had moved I unfortunately just do not have room for this. It is an awesome set.

If anyone is interested, let me know SOON!