IGNORED

Season 13 ~ Minor League Tournament

Vocelli

12 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Nope, I still hit a bird, but somehow managed to get under 1:11. I presume that @Moisés Tuseto was avoiding every bird to get his 1:10.73

One bird, nice...! Pretty good overall, because the plane is very large, easy to clunk into stuff. I bet Moises got through with a perfect no-hits run, I expected a great time, as he picked out this game. None would choose a crazy or self-sabotaging game. (that I know of) lol

For me, though... of the entire list of games, Barnstorming I wanted to ''avoid''... but this often happens at the season end leagues, kinda like when I wanted to avoid, Kaboom, and I had to play and lost 1st round easily, but did reach a high enough score for a patch. Was happy about that I remember.

Barnstorming, I never playing it much, still don't understand the methods, unlike Grand Prix, Jinks, etc. I just never got into this game. I wonder if GBAG feels the same? or maybe was just busy and didn't to play. I didn't want to put in the hard work trying to memorize the pattern and do it perfect, but congrats on the next round cortex, nicely done!

Q*Bert though was a good/lucky draw for me, only took 2 plays to get 58ks with no previous warm up (missed the game during the season), so at least I got out of first elimination process, was fun.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

I expected a great time, as he picked out this game.

This was my first pick actually! I was glad to get a game that I didn’t mind sinking more time into. Qbert would’ve been my first pick for round 1, so I lucked out there too. 

Now let’s ride those beams! This is one I’d love to get better at. Good luck @Moisés Tuseto & @Atarian7! It’s been one heck of a tournament!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

I mostly put games I was bad at on my list because I wanted to get better. It would be more interesting if others did that IMO.

Cool, good idea...(can't remember if i picked games for end leagues) but its been a while, I been playing in contests here since 2006, the ones I was bad at I am now much better at thanks to this club! I just still have a few I am not good at, the ones I don't have patience like a Barnstorming... or I'm just not very good at. :o

I will join you guys here at scores, even if I lost... I could still see how I do, even if I out :D

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 2

My favorite thing about high score challenges is that they introduce me to games I didn’t know and push me to really learn games I never paid attention to. I had Raft Rider for years and never understood it at all. I had Smurf but never made it past the first fence lol. And I never heard of Flash Gordon and now I love it to pieces!

• Like 2