IGNORED

3D Models on Printables

Mr Robot

About a year ago I changed jobs and that has caused a significant change in the amount of free time I now have available. As a result I've had to close the robot factory, I just can't spare the time to maintain it. Because of this I've decided to release all the stuff I designed into the public domain. 

I have an account on printables.com where you can freely download any of the models I've made (except for the ones where I've sold the rights to others). I will also be putting them on my website at atari8bit.net.

https://www.printables.com/social/439944-mr-robot/models

Enjoy!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 12

@Mr Robot  Thanks for making these available and sorry to hear you were no longer able to run the online service.

Just out of interest, in the UK did you sell anyone rights to provide the casings for the likes of Sys check II?  Or was it all in the US? If there is a UK supplier could you point me in the right direction? thanks :)

7 hours ago, Beeblebrox said:

Just out of interest, in the UK did you sell anyone rights to provide the casings for the likes of Sys check II?  Or was it all in the US? If there is a UK supplier could you point me in the right direction? thanks :)

@tf_hh can print you a SysCheck case :)

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for making your fantastic designs PD 🖕🖕🖕 I will happily replace my standard SDrive Max case with your XF551 mini case 😀

Like Beeblebrox I was hoping to find your syscheck case so I could print it for a good friend, but I guess I have to contact the ABBUC guys 😉

Enjoy your job and don't forget us 😉

Edited by Fred_M

I think SIO2PC-USB has been the first modern loading device I bought, twenty years ago.

Eventually I bought a lot of other loading devices.

At the time many devices didn't have a case, so my SIO2PC was naked. I remember someone here made a case with LEGO.

I haven't used it for years but thanks to Mr Robot yesterday I printed the case.

There's a problem... I am unable to find the device... 😂

• Haha 3

On 2/7/2023 at 3:27 PM, Philsan said:

I think SIO2PC-USB has been the first modern loading device I bought, twenty years ago.

Eventually I bought a lot of other loading devices.

At the time many devices didn't have a case, so my SIO2PC was naked. I remember someone here made a case with LEGO.

I haven't used it for years but thanks to Mr Robot yesterday I printed the case.

There's a problem... I am unable to find the device... 😂

I'm sure Mr. Tucker will be happy to sell you another SIO2PC for your case over at AtariMax!  😁

• Haha 1