IGNORED

Dreamcast games for sale

Nall3k

The following games are complete and work. The discs have light scratches/marks. Games come with protective cases from Retro Protection.

Phantasy Star Online V2 $40

Outtriger $50

Resident Evil 3 (jewel case has been replaced) $50

Dino Crisis (jewel case replaced) $70

Hydro Thunder $35

6BD2F931-C1F0-4A77-A32E-E691CE1C6330.jpeg

1BDC7B67-4B51-4101-BA6F-399225E99219.jpeg

B5A04E72-8B4F-469B-9A6D-349AC6DEC0FE.jpeg

F10A4DD2-CBA9-462A-8111-0E76C4DE58FA.jpeg

6561EB1B-C2D5-4C3A-84E1-064C47422A56.jpeg

1 hour ago, yoras said:

Wow, these are some ABOVE MARKET PRICES.  Dude, this isn't ebay.  I seriously doubt you will sell any at these price gouges

Confused by this, as I'm marking these complete games $20-25 less than what they are on eBay, and offering free shipping. I'll put them on there then and see if they go.

29 minutes ago, jesusc said:

I looked at sold listings for Dino Crisis. Seems to swing between 60 and 80…so while not a “deal,” there’s no reason it has to be one and it’s well within reason.

Sorry, but YOuR ASs be wrong. Prices are fine. 

Also willing to take offers.

20 hours ago, yoras said:

Wow, these are some ABOVE MARKET PRICES.  Dude, this isn't ebay.  I seriously doubt you will sell any at these price gouges

Here we go again. 

These sorts of comments pop up every now and then in members sale threads and let me say that it is NOT ok.

If you believe the asking price is too high, simply move along. Or, if you enjoy commenting on what you perceive to be high prices you can pop on Facebook marketplace and send people messages with your comments to you hearts content. I don't believe anyone here relishes in another member crapping on someone else's sale thread.

If the prices are too high in any given sale thread it simply will not sell. No need for comments like these.

There should be a sticky. 

Edited by eightbit
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, yoras said:

With humility, plus my foot tastes terrible, I want to say "my bad", I had an emotional reaction when I saw this post and what loose DC games are selling for.  To validate my reaction, I checked price charting to compare market value to listed prices and felt justified to post.  I agree there wasn't a need to comment, nor was it helpful so I should NOT have posted my opinion comment and am posting this comment to own it and to take accountability for doing so.  My opinion doesn't change but for the sake of our community, again I shouldn't have posted my reaction.  AA is great and so are most of the people (I would like to be in this category) and I do apologize for being a troll with my earlier post.  I made a mistake and wish you good luck with your sale. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good on him for apologizing…but why were you looking at loose disc prices and expecting cib prices to be similar? I just looked and a cib Dino Crisis is valued at $71 on price charting. 

To further derail the thread, I kinda hate how Price Charting has become a de facto standard for people. Their averages are often derived from info as much as a year old- which these days may as well be 10 years. We all know it just takes the right YouTuber to mention a game and its price sky rockets. As if that weren’t bad enough, there’s often listings in the wrong area throwing off the average. CIB listings in the New area, Lot auction results in the Loose area, etc. I used to screen shot listings where loose value was higher than CIB, and New was lower than CIB. Price Charting is a great idea poorly implemented. 

Anyway, buy some Dreamcast games!