IGNORED

Thank you - you guys are awesome...

PacManPlus

Congratulations Bob!

10 hours ago, RevEng said:

Well deserved, indeed! :thumbsup:

While I know it wasn't intentional,  the best part of the show was you being interviewed in random places, so don't sweat that.  I'd like to see it continue as a running gag. :lol:

That was funny as hell and pretty neat. 

Next year folks will need to up their game on acceptance speeches, you have set the bar high Bob :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys - you are too kind. :)

10 hours ago, RevEng said:

While I know it wasn't intentional,  the best part of the show was you being interviewed in random places, so don't sweat that.  I'd like to see it continue as a running gag. :lol:

LMAO!  I LOVE that idea - if I'm ever interviewed again by @ZeroPage Homebrew, I'll need to remember to do that :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

Congratulations Bob!

That was funny as hell and pretty neat. 

Next year folks will need to up their game on acceptance speeches, you have set the bar high Bob :)

LOL!!!

• Like 4

On 2/27/2023 at 8:39 AM, PacManPlus said:

I just wanted to make a post here to thank you all again for the incredible honor of the 'Lifetime Achievement Award'.  Like I told James when he first messaged me: I can think of so many people who deserve this award more than me, but I am so grateful for it.

This means so much to me, and I cannot thank all of you enough.

Just as a side note, I was helping my brother-in-law and sister move things into the storage unit up in northern Florida, that's why the U-Haul was behind us. :)

Bob, you helped save the Atari 7800 from obscurity. Congrats man! You have given me with hours and hours of fun through your games, breathed new life into my favorite system, and provided tons of content for my website. Thank you! No one deserves this more than YOU

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Thanks 1