IGNORED

"The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur" - Complete solution

cmadruga

If anyone is stuck trying to finish Sorrow, I have recorded a series of 11 short videos that show the complete solution.

I have noted items picked up as part of the title for each video, so you can jump ahead if you want to.

Total playtime is about 1 hour.

There is no commentary, just gameplay.

Enjoy!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

There was lots of commentary from me doing the floating platforms where you needed to use the axe.  Lots of foul language commentary.  That part really was a challenge for me on my 2nd play through for some reason.

Same for me, 2nd time was no easier.

Wow, the one blue key I was missing was right under my nose! Can't believe it was that easy and is what held me up. 🤦🏻

Just gotta get through the temple now.. Those platform jumps. Aaarghh!! 🥵

Thanks for the playthrough. I'd love to see some speedruns by folks and learn how to myself!

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD

2 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Wow, the one blue key I was missing was right under my nose! Can't believe it was that easy and is what held me up. 🤦🏻

Just gotta get through the temple now.. Those platform jumps. Aaarghh!! 🥵

Thanks for the playthrough. I'd love to see some speedruns by folks and learn how to myself!

I remember Kai said he was able to finish the game in 30 minutes or so. Would be interesting to see what speed runners can do.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have this game and it is on my list to play. I'm an old guy and I always seem to have some difficulties; so I really appreciate your walk through. I'll try not to use it, but invariably I'll bet I do. I've played this game just a little when I got it and I thought "What a great game for the Intellivision." I'm looking forward to eventually having time to spend with it. People like you are my heroes. 🙂

• Like 1

I think using the videos to the least extent possible is a good approach.

Which is kind of bizarre for someone like me who owns a channel to say: “I hope you don’t watch my videos too much.” 🙂

But that is true: I’d hate to spoil anyone’s fun. This game is too good to be spoiled.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmadruga said:

I think using the videos to the least extent possible is a good approach.

Which is kind of bizarre for someone like me who owns a channel to say: “I hope you don’t watch my videos too much.” 🙂

But that is true: I’d hate to spoil anyone’s fun. This game is too good to be spoiled.

I agree with you completely. 🙂