IGNORED

Caverns of Mars

Okay so basically it's the same game as the Atari homebrew called 'Conquest of Mars' correct? This actually looks better with the rapid fire and it seems like the ship rides smoother..... SWEET!!!!! 👍

I'm hoping one of the other two is Mr. Yo-Yo... That game would be fantastic for the Intellivision..... 😮

9 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Okay so basically it's the same game as the Atari homebrew called 'Conquest of Mars' correct? This actually looks better with the rapid fire and it seems like the ship rides smoother..... SWEET!!!!! 👍

I would compare it with the original Atari 8-bit Caverns of Mars.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

I would compare it with the original Atari 8-bit Caverns of Mars.

This is what I was referring to.... It plays exactly the same, atleast in the beginning anyway.... 

image.thumb.png.3da68b1447fe762adf1d99caf5c8b52a.png

Edited by Rickster8
Wording

16 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Okay so basically it's the same game as the Atari homebrew called 'Conquest of Mars' correct?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caverns_of_Mars

Caverns of Mars is a vertically scrolling shooter for the Atari 8-bit family of home computers. It was programmed by Greg Christensen, with some features added by Richard Watts, and published by the Atari Program Exchange (APX) in 1981.[3] Caverns of Mars became the best selling APX title of all-time and was moved into Atari, Inc.'s official product line, first on diskette and later on cartridge.

20 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

Yeah, we are all going to need to bunk together if we don't start reserving rooms. 

I certainly don't want to see Rev naked...again 

Prices actually look pretty reasonable right now for October at the Eastlund

29 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I'm lucky the eclipse is coming to me in April of 2024.  No travel needed though I hope to attend Portland one year.

If you have the chance to see a total eclipse, you won’t regret making the effort to witness one. It is truly, truly incredible to see a hole in the sky where the sun just was. Of course, one cloud can obscure the view, so hope for clear skies. 

PRGE is pretty cool too, though. 😎

• Like 2