IGNORED

Wanted: A 3DS ***FOUND***

eightbit

The one handheld I never did own and completely missed out on was the 3DS. I did play Super Mario 3D Land on it once or twice when my brother had one (and I thought it was great!) but that is the extent of my exposure to the handheld.

I'd love to get one but full disclosure times are tight on my end at the moment. I can maybe muster up a little bit of cash if the price is reasonable, but some of the prices out there I see are pretty unreasonable...at least to me. I really don't care which one and I haven't entirely followed the revisions and upgrades the handheld received over the years. Could be an original one for all I care. As long as it works of course and is not broken in any way.

While my cash may be low I am a master of random goodness! I have lots of crap (and good crap!) around here that I can offer to trade for one too. Nothing like vintage console games and stuff like that (those things are long gone) but I have just a lot of random stuff. Who knows, maybe we can make some kind of a deal.

If you have a spare 3DS kicking around that maybe you never use or care about, or maybe you have an old one and upgraded to a better model, and you want to part with it please shoot me a PM!

EDIT: Found a 2DS locally for $50, so I am good. Thanks for all who sent messages!

Edited by eightbit