IGNORED

FS: Checkmate Mini Case w/MiSTer ITX mounting board & PSU - Complete in Box

mattsoft

I've decided to go a different direction with my MiSTer FPGA, so I'm selling this very nice Checkmate Mini case with MiSTer ITX (aka the MiSTix) adapter board and power supply.

What is this you say?

The Checkmate Mini is a metal computer case (with plastic front) that is designed to look sort of like an Amiga 3000. You can still buy these new from Steven Jones in the UK for around $320 USD w/power supply + shipping.

But...with this kit, you also get the MiSTix ITX adapter board for the MiSTer FPGA system. All you need to do is plug your DE-10 nano into the MiSTix board and you now have a mini-ITX MiSTer FPGA -- inside the Checkmate case! These boards were never sold separately as far as I know, and you cannot buy them new anymore. You can buy other MiSTer ITX boards (like the Ironclad Plus) for around $200. I'll even throw in a paltry 32MB SDRAM card for your DE-10 nano so you can run some basic cores like the Atari ST and Amiga cores.

I'm selling the case with the MiSTix (minus the DE-10), power supply, an unopened licensed copy of Amiga Forever, the original manuals, original mounting hardware including the CD-ROM fascia plate, all in the original box for $300 + shipping in the US only.

Thanks!

IMG_7167.jpeg

IMG_7168.jpeg

IMG_7175.jpeg

IMG_7176.jpeg

IMG_7177.jpeg

IMG_7178.jpeg

• Like 2